Ashfield Healthcare

Discussion in 'Stiefel Labs' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2013 at 4:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just found out that Ashfield is making a new supervisor for Stiefel. Of course Ashfield is violating their own policies as this new supervisor is apparently a convicted felon. Can't say his name, but it starts with "A" and rhymes with madam. Someone should investigate this ASAP.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow..that is truly alarming. I'm out in OH, and I've heard that the relationship btwn Stiefel and Ashfield is dysfunctional at best. Ashfield has always been a C grade CSO, but this is really low.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What?? Is this true? This is truly the bottomfeeder in the industry. They give a bad name to pharma, and CSO's in general. United Drug loses big by putting stock in people like JD (last name shared with a equally sleazy game show host from Family feud). Appaling.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no incentives at Ashfield. Are you listening JC? None. Reps are paid 12-13 bucks an hour. Reps are also working on multiple contracts (in breach of your contract terms). Other reps have access to 360..your proprietary software. These other reps work on contracts who are directly in fierce competition with you.

You are making a grave mistake doing any business with this company. You are being warned.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people sound miserable to me. If your not happy, find a new job. No one is holding you hostage. Ashfield definetly has incentives (I get them :)), but the reps who complain there are none are usually lazy freeloaders. If it wasn't for people like JD giving us a chance, we would be unemployed. Consider yourselves lucky.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its a nice place to work

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of us are just not ok with dishonesty. Free bagels , and 10 buck Wawa gift cards are not incentives. Not a big fan of managers who are ex cons either. Guess my standards are higher than yours.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The pay is hideously low, even for call centers, and the incentives are exactly that, bagels, dress down Friday, i.e. not really incentives. If upper management gets paid appropriately, it cannot be said for the rest of their workforce. Why do people stay if they are unhappy? Because the job market is so difficult, don't be dumb!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys at GSK are sad- you have two choices accept it or change it. As for the money yea it's not the best but you choose to work there. Learn how to budget your money better and stop the blaming.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JD is that you? Budget my money correctly? About 2/3 towards booze? Is that your advice?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nope just someone who is tired of hearing you guys complain over there.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't like it QUIT. You sound like a bunch of whiny little bitches

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! These discussions are really not necessary. Instead of bad mouthing people and the Company why don't you just have a adult discussion in person (not on a blog) I have been here a long time and know the person your bashing has our best interest and has made the inbound and outbound call center profitable. Decisions are made for a reason. I work hard for the company and I'm thankful I've been here so long! I do see a lot of slackers that are still here and some thankfully gone! Shame on them and all of you!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt that you have worked there for a long period of time. Ashfield is considered a revolving door company by some in the industry whose hiring practices include hiring relatives, management by intimidation, not paying proper wages (and hiding this from their contracts), hiring criminals, hiding workplace violence from the public, as well as misrepresentation of their technology to their contracts. People leave there when they realize that the salary is a joke and it is a real deal end place to work.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

change it or accept it it's your life you have to live with yourself you and you only can change your life .... stop blaming others you chose to work here .. people who are unhappy with their life make every attempt to blame any others which is sad... it is with in you to change not a company

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually no, there are certain individuals
    That can change the outcome by being a whistleblower while
    still working on the inside of the company undetected and that is what I intend to do to make my workplace a happy one

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As you stated in your comment to me by saying "I doubt you worked THERE that long" makes me believe you are no longer HERE and your not a inside whistle blower. Your a unhappy EX employee. You don't know everyone or everything and yes it's true alot of us have been here for sometime! Many years! We didn't go out that make believe revolving door you mentioned. Trouble makers like you belong where you are. Gone.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This should be called cafe drama not cafe pharma geeez get a life people

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I agree....Ashfield is like a bad television show, full of criminals, deception and alcoholics.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ashfield misrepresents itself when you apply for a job. No raises and dictatorial management styles. If they were truthful they wouldn't have many employees at all.