Managed Care

Discussion in 'Dey' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2014 at 6:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think about the managed care coverage for 2015?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Said the Sanofi rep to cafepharma. A mylan employee would know to ask internally. So scratch our bag

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will be lucky to have any coverage since everyone in managed care has quit.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Said Ron G and his internal girl. We will survive without you

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm already being hit hard by the cvs-Caremark loss!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think it's bad now-wait until January.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Esi is going to kill me!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm loosing Medicaid??? This company is going down hill

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact everyone in managed care quit should tell people something.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my experience managed care is a good place to look if you want to see where the company is headed. With a generic Epipen on the horizon and no other viable product to sell at the moment, I Am concerned.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No shit- we are fuct!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how's your new RAM? Mine sucks!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine is good, but my DM sucks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

san diego sucks

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd rather be stabbed in the eye with an Epi pen (by J-Lo) than deal with the traving Mylan (shitshow) circus!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you were not satisfied with that meeting, do yourself a favor next time and leave, or opt out next year. Life is too short to be a bitter cafepharma moaner.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

says the Exec Chairman, who just cashed in $50M in stock that he stole from Mylan.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, no, says original poster. Just leave. Don't be miserable here. If you don't like the company, or its meetings, why stay? Just be honest with yourself. Why site Exec Chairman if logically you or me will never get to that level. Own your career, and stop craping on everyone else - because any where you end up, statistically you won't be CEO or a chairman of the Board. Accept and move on. Be happy with where you are, or change your reality by leaving. I am willing to bet you will be bitching about the same things at the three different companies you go to until you retire, and realize you were nothing better than a cafepharma moaner. let us know where you end up so we can follow the hate filled posts.