Discrimination lawsuit - read position in GA

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2014 at 10:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attention managers.....be careful!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF??? Please explain this comment.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't warn them, just document and build a case.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, the hiring manager (from Birmingham) is in deep shit per hiring this guy at $120,000 base plus bonus. Whoever gets the job in Gainesville will not be popular with his other team members. Teva should fire this manager.....plain and simple!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Another Rep who knows NOTHING about what they are talking about. The hiring manager has no pull what so ever in terms of salary. It is all done through HR and it all depends upon how many years of experience the candidate has and then this is cross referenced with other Teva employees who have similar years of experience and what they are making.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! When DMs are mean I get sad and want to cry! I need to sue to get my soul back!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attn NON WORKING REPS:

BE CAREFUL

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Op here. I just hired a great attorney named Jackie Chiles. When I told him about the horrors we endure and how our inner child regularly gets wounded he responded "That's outrageous!! Egregious!!" Preposterous!! I feel a major monetary award lies in my future!!! I love you Jackie!!!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"You put the balm on?" "Who told you to put the balm on?"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the $120 base discriminating against poor people?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster 4,6, and 7 is the illustrious leader of central south. TC, please just put on your roller disco skates and let the sales force do our jobs.....