New expense policy

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2015 at 3:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true a new policy was released today?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not new to Forest people. It still sucks, as it did before. Hasn't changed at all.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes there is a new policy and it looks like Jerry Lynch thinks we all want to eat at McDonald's every day we are away from home. Notice how the per diem's go up as you are a district manager, regional director and above, it is because their stomachs are bigger than the reps. What a freaking joke.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI - The per diem for DMs is same as for the reps. The only benefit we get is a DM salary adjustment for travel but we get screwed on this because it's taxable. per diem is not.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lame.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meal reimbursements were never taxable as income. Did IRS laws change? If not, this is pretty cheap. And who uses a landline for business? Maybe the same who think voice mail is still used.
    At least we are not forced into a Walmart phone.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Travel adjustment? Must be a Forest thing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is a complete f-ing joke. What an awful message to send. This shows how the company truly values people. You want us to get out and work hard? All of these emails over the past week regarding Namenda XR and Linzess telling us to get motivated and get after it. Then Monday comes and one thoughtless email just adds to the heap of morale crushing issues at this company. You mean to tell me that you want us to pay out of our own pocket to eat when we travel? Pay our own money to do your work? Have you taken a look at a room service menu lately? You can't get a salad and a Coke for under $25! Jerry is so completely out of touch with reality. We have a major retention problem, yet you keep pushing good people out the door. Outstanding leadership, sir. It's time for a major shakeup up top.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$25 to pay for dinner and breakfast during an overnight is absolutely ridiculous. This new company is a giant shit hole. If a giant shit falls out of your ass in the Forest when nobody's around, does it make a noise?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let them eat Taco Bell!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This, right here is spot on.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the salary adjustment they talked to us about. We lose $240 a year with the reduced cell phone reimbursement. No telling how much on office supplies like the ink and paper we need to print out the 8 million training and compliance modules. Than those who travel can't even get a pizza and coke for their dinner.
    The Forest Reply ' Look at all the bonus money you can make (on goals we won't publish until the last month of the quarter using doctors who or either dead retired or 10 States away) that will more than make up for this expense policy. And if you are in the road you should have a free breakfast at the hotel, actually you should have one at an office, there is no excuse not to have a lunch with an office and then a Speaker program at night. You should be lucky to have a job let alone a per diem!'

The charade is over: We are now Forest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop complaining. You lazy reps make enough((too much) $$ for what you contribute. You can afford to pay a little out of pocket to eat. Everyone else does. What entitles a lazy drug rep the right to never pay for food. You already raid company funds with your fake expenses.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go give yourself an enema and shut the f up

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up and enjoy your Dollar Menu.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is WAY TOO MUCH COMPLAINING. We DMs are getting only a token salary adjustment of 2% of base and accept it. Otherwise same as you reps. I do not complain and have economized on my meals. No more tipping saves me 10% right off the top. Buy drinks (juice and soda) at supermarket, and eat value meals whenever possible. Also takle a large ooler in car. As far as supplies well that is what it is.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And this is the perfect quote to demonstrate those that are completely brainwashed by the Forest ways.

"Oh please let me get closer to my RD's ass so that I may place my lips upon it."

"Oh boy, what I wouldn't give to lick the sweat from JL's brow as he reads from the teleprompter at this meeting. He must be so nervous throwing these insults and back-handed comments around at people to make himself feel so large. I wonder if he needs a back rub."

WAKE THE F UP PEOPLE! IT'S TIME FOR A REVOLUTION!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ya but 2 percent of your $150K is still $3,000 a year additional 'travel adjustment' I don't get it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im not sure what makes you a bigger tool bag. The fact that you don't tip or that when you do tip it's only 10%

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is what i am going to do to stick it right up their ass. I will buy extra meals during my lunches and save the extra lunch for me for dinner. Then i will go buy my beer at a grocery store and say it is soda for the lunch, no receipt needed for that. Then i will keep the $25 per diem. F U Jerry! U are forcing us into this. You will pay either way.