PME Program

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jan 16, 2015 at 12:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vote on your view on how this program is helping:
    I vote F

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I vote A. Unless you are an F rep. If pme can't work I think might consider a job elsewhere.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PME is a fucking scam! I know it, you know it and hopefully the proper authorities bring a shit storm down on Timmy and his crew in due time. Timmy seemed to think he was smarter than the PBMs and you see how that genius idea turned out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which pharmacies are involved with PME?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER!!!! THEY ARE SO UNETHICAL. I FEEL LIKE ALL I DO IS SELL PHARMACY FAXING. THIS IS A JOKE!!! I HAVE NO PROBLEM WORKING HARD BUT THIS IS ALL SO STUPID.
    I HAVE AN IDEA... CALL ME CRAZY... HOW ABOUT JUST GETTING OUR MEDS COVERED BY THE INSURANCE COMPANIES??!! GOSH, ZORVOLEX HAS BETTER COVERAGE.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If PME isnt working for you its not your fault... Its your managers for not training you how to execute it. My territory has grown since I entered it and I have not slowed down. Create relationships with doctors who believe in the drug and are willing to try something new. If they turn you down... keep moving. It's called sales and you cant win them all.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Create relationships with doctors who believe in the drug and are willing to try something new."

Hey doc, I'm selling ibuprofen and naproxen for a $1000 a month! Now how's that for new! Also, if you write a script for one of our drugs, your patient can't actually fill it at a normal old pharmacy. We need you to funnel the script through our "special" pharmacy channel where our pharmacists will stand tall and make sure your patients receive these "breakthrough" medicines...no questions asked! Boy, that's new too!! If I'm a doc, I'd be looking forward to seeing my Horizon rep say every, hmmmmm, 3 or 4 years. But don't worry, our relationship will stand the test of time little buddy..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said from the lips of another failure of a rep.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sad for you horizon reps. Laughingstock of pharma.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you selling Pennsaid yet? Why are my best Pennsaid writers wanting samples and have not seen a Horizon rep yet?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PME is a huge success...just remember COMMERCIAL COMMERCIAL COMMERCIAL! Nice coaching you fucking clown! How about the fact that half the company reaped the benefits of promoting Medicare for a couple months making $, the other half no KY. and hey clown...nice motivational email directing us to ask "these reps" if PME really works! Looks like a real game changer to me: inbound vs filled...65% fill rate! The other 35% must just be a bunch of one offs!

House of cards!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, I just read a little on the thread and there seems to be some disgruntled folks here...I'm a rep from a wholesaler who knows a lot more about pharmacies and PSAO/PBM relationship then the manufacture side.

It seems like the PME program is another solution to help the patient gain access and side step the PBM. Although the active ingredients might seem similar, any chemist or molecular pharmacist can probably argue better the benefits of whichever drug the manufacture is selling. Reformulation, introduction, absorption, etc are all going to be factors in what works better or not.

Understanding the PBM side of the equation, the reality is if the manufacture is not willing to kick up some percentage points or rebates to the PBM on the "cost savings" of a product then the product will most likely not be included in the PBM's formulary.

Another factor to consider is with the PME program the pharmacy has the ability to create a different revenue stream. Even if the product was covered by a payor (meaning listed on a PBM formulary) the reimbursement would be so marginal you'd probably see the pharmacy ask the doctor for the ability to substitute for a generics (or two generics). The PME is a good solution to the PBM's monopoly of the rx market. It's not the fix but it helps.

Many years ago, many companies had similar programs: i.e. J&J, Pfizer, etc. before the creation of the PBM's.

Just an opinion.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a Dell man