Bonuses

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jan 24, 2015 at 2:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why were they not paid in January like they were supposed to be when deal fell through. When are they being paid?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the Shire our bonuses are paid out in pints of ale! burp!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will Q4 bonus be paid out?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As soon as PS can cook the books.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess we not getting our Q4 bonus paid in January like we were promised?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as I get my fresh rabbit in the pot and a full bowl of tobacco in my pipe, I am happy! VP Bilbo

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^^
    NERD

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did they promise that?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On one of the conference calls in Nov or Dec. however, I never assumed that the field's bonus would be paid in January due to the final numbers not being ready by then. I just assumed it would be for home office employees. But if those bonuses weren't paid that's kind of BS because that's the whole reason they gave for omitting Q4 from year end reviews.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you justify paying the "kicker" for Q4 based off of a product the sales forth stopped promoting on Thanksgiving and went generic on December 1st?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Past bonus payouts

Q4 3/7
    Q1 5/30
    Q2 8/22
    Q3 11/28

Usually paid out every 3 months, give or take.

Q4 mid to late feb?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It use to be every 2 months. Its getting longer and longer. It's odd since they already published the bonus report so why not just pay it out? You have the numbers calculated already?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's always been 3 months. It was never every two months. That doesn't even make sense.

It should be more consistent though. Not "give or take".

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On a CC, we were promised they would pay the bonuses by end of January...
    Just like they were committed to doing if Abbvie merger went through.

Guess we will hear a spin on this-- like we adjusted the intuniv..

Am I the only one that remembers this?

... Along with that extra bonus for above 100%

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YEP that's what was promised

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wrong. 2011 and 2012 were consistently every 2-2.5 months. It was only 3 months 2 x.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess flipping the pyramid doesn' apply here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This conversation is ridiculous. Why would you expect to be paid Q4 bonuses in January? They probably don't get final numbers until two weeks I to the month then have to submit the pay outs to payroll and we only get paid every two weeks so it's a short window. I believe the bonuses they were referring to were either base pay increases (which agreed aren't being paid on until the first week of Feb.) or bonuses for corporate employees. I really don't see how there would have been enough time to pay commissions in January so I never expected to receive it then. Pointless conversation

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^^^^
    SHHH!!
    The point is we were promised bonus checks by end of January!

Yes we all know about how long it takes to figure out numbers & when bonuses were paid in the past.

This is about delivering what was promised!!!

Is that transparent enough?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you are mistaken. I don't believe Q4 commissions were promised for January! Year end bonuses and maybe pay raises I give you. However, I too was part of the calls and emails and NEVER got the impression that Q4 commissions were to be paid in Jan. It just wouldn't be feasible. Do you people not use your brains? How can they possibly pay a bonus on numbers that hadn't been finalized in time. People stop being a blind dead and dumb follower and use your brains for once and actually learn how business works!