Combivent Reps...how is it going?

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2015 at 12:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wanted to hear the success stories thus far? Just the facts.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My doctors want to hear about sprivia. I was in an office of 6 doctors and only 1 was a target, everyone wanted to sign..except the target. Was I suppose to detail them or say you are not on my list? Really, awkward....so I waited an hour and no signature.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just tell them that you will be their friend if they sign!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The client only allows target to sign. Waiting an hour is ridiculous. We are not on salary! How can you make reach and frequency with only 27 hrs/week

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't and won't. The company gives you only 27 hours to record weekly time but you will put in many more hours. I just wonder how long until many of the new people call it quits when they realize they are working full time for part time pay.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The inhaler is a great product there's no doubt. Once the samples are given it makes sense to have the target sign. Otherwise, signatures are not necessary. The doctors are so busy it's not respectful of their time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this right? If you drive 45 miles a day ( living in the city), you only get paid for 5 miles? Did I get that right?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds like you are working for free. Actually, it sounds like you are potentially losing money on car if not getting reimbursed for all the miles you are driving. You might be better off quitting....

Don't feel bad. You gave it your best shot. It sounds like they misled reps to get them hired. No samples, limited mileage reimbursement, no admin pay. I interviewed but walked away from it. Too many gaps in the story. Pretty insulting pay scale.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did expenses today and calculated at .48/mile reimbursement. Still under government rate!
    I've been working with PDI for over 10 years and it was a good company until past 4 years. The company does not value us. I truly believe our marketing team will promise anything to get a contract. I saw them in Chicago at recent meeting. He looks very unprofessional. It's a shame, we have a great contract, admin takes so long almost not worth staying.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two weeks in field now...has anyone received name badge, business cards, literature, sample vouchers, samples, anything??? Sticky note business card not making a good first impression!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would hope they want us to be successful and polished in the field. Why not give us adequate resources to perform our jobs! Doctor will you please sign.... Oh, hopefully I will have samples, patient safety information, a business card and a badge with my name and company listed! Oh will please sign anyway?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds impossible

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got business cards and 2 names badges a few weeks ago, then a week went by and received business cards and 2 names badges. Now I have 4 names badges and 1000 cards. Ridiculous!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I still have nothing...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're all set. If you lose a name badge no worries, lol

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep! That's PDI! All or nothing. Duh!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am no kool aid drinker but this job treats me ok. I work 27 hours, get paid for it and have 3 and 1/2 days left to do what I want. If they want to fire me fine. I will do the best I can and let the chips fall where they may. I am done being stressed out and only want a part time job.

My former life of 5 days a week, 10 hours a day with programs, partners on top of each other, endless lunches and all the other fun games are over. That was no fun at all and not worth the headaches. The money's good, but your QOL ain't the best, is it?

Nothing is perfect. Name one organization that is?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not a "kool-aid" person either----- but I totally agree with previous post....... this job is great!!!!!! Big pharma is for the birds--- I have been in the industry for 18 years and this is the best I have ever felt--- low stress-- loving it!!! I hope it stays this way.....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting the two above posts were sent out within 15 min. of each other, don't you DM's have anything to do but monitor Cafe Pharma?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

= :) =+