HAHAHAHAHA... Just heard about your National Sales Meeting!

Discussion in 'Akorn' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2015 at 8:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO that you're going to be hob-nobbing during the kickoff to the SuperBowl!
    So sad for you, suckers! What a shitty way to spend the day - away from your families?!?!
    But I'm sure that Akorn got a GREAT deal on resort locations for that week, so it helps the bottom line.
    Sucks to be you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it does...I would bet my crappy commission check that Raj & Bruce won't be at the Super Bowl festivities........:-(

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you care if they are there? Will it make you feel better if they watch the game with you?! It's not like you would man up and voice your displeasure with your job to them. No, you have CP for that.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember Mr. Akorn, Attitude is a reflection of leadership. It would be nice for them to be there and show some teamwork towards their salesforce. I guess you do not see the bigger picture here and that is why our company sucks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless you are a true, die hard fan of either team, you wouldn't want (for only one year) to watch the game at a 5 star resort in warm weather?...not that big of a deal

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, ASSHOLE!!!! I HAVE A LIFE!!! I would MUCH rather be surrounded by family and friends, drinking, eating and laughing my ass off, like normal people do!! OH, yeah, I forgot, Jason... you wouldn't understand any of that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you kiss your mother with that mouth?...not Jason, also not a negative, disgruntled, pessimistic, miserable hopefully soon to be ex-employee. If this company sucks that bad, stop bitching and move on already.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um, excuse my intrusion here between you, two, but you don't have to HATE the company to agree that making us travel on SuperBowl Sunday weekend is a really stupid idea.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is the meeting?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't know, you are an outsider

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A real dump called Palm Springs, CA

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody's complaining about the location, asswipe...
    But how about the first week of March so we can award people for the entire year of 2014 instead of closing the year with November numbers?! Assbackwards!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats backwards is the fact you are still at this company after the sobbing and complaining you do on here...grow a set and get another job

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He/she can't get another job, that's why they sob and complain on CP

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To recap. Raj:"any questions from cafepharma? Response "none".
    No sack shown from CP idiots. Called out, shut down, go away. Out.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meeting is boring & my colleagues and I kept our comments to ourselves because we know nothing will ever change. Many reps from both teams are looking to leave and will use Akorn as a stepping stone w/ benefits to get a better gig.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for my $10,000 bonus! I'll be turning in my notice on Monday. You have nice meetings, and I'll miss my single room... but a $20k raise in base and a 50% boost in bonus along with a company car is too nice to pass. Have fun buying small companies, Raj. I won't be looking back with regrets.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slow your horses, make sure that check with the bonus clears your account before giving notice...congrats on the new gig

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats to the sales winners and those who received promotions. As for the meeting, a bit boring and a lot of promises made by our management in regards to incentive compensation. With our company's past track record with broken compensation promises escpecially during back order situations, I don't know what to believe.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expect NOTHING. Just put your head down and keep plodding into each new day. Feelings always run high after the NSM. Winners figure they did it all on their own and start to spout their "best practices." Losers determine to redouble their efforts to get on the stage next year. Then, the following week smacks us with all of the harsh realities that remind us why we're still considered a "niche generics company."