NPC should learn something from Astellas

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 30, 2015 at 2:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a little lesson in how to treat your people and have them sing your praises which they don't do at this point. Astellas just had a national meeting and hundreds of reps got a virus and were quarantined to their rooms at the Gaylord in Nashville. What did Astellas do? Gave the reps Friday and Monday off and each rep received $1600 for their stress. Those reps love their company, have loyalty and bust their asses because their company values them and shows it by the actions. NPC gives reps lip service and treats them like crap. Nobody's fault but your own NPC if your reps feel no loyalty to you. You could learn something especially with the reputation you have in the industry now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They also pick them up in Mercedes from the airport - treat them well

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NPC pays their reps over $100k a year and most reps hate the company. I only work part time, 15 hours a week, because I hate how I am treated. If I liked the company and respected my manager I would give my best effort. No one I know who works for NPC cares if the company is a success. It is sad and demoralizing to work here. The physicians ask when am I leaving to find a job with a respected company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been in this industry for close to 20 years.... 3 have been here. I have never seen such dysfunction. It's either a lack of leadership or they just don't care if their sales force has no respect or loyalty to the company. I thought I would retire here but I'm interviewing like crazy to leave this nightmare behind.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

26 years in the industry with 3 at Novartis. All top 10 companies with recognized achievement. Novartis is by far the worst company and experience I've ever encountered. Poor leadership and market knowledge from both HQ and Field Management curse the company and employees. Coming here was my biggest mistake!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heck we don't even get a free night at the Dallas meeting ugh

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Astellas reps also have EVERY Friday afternoon off.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man this company wears me out. It's exhausting dealing with all the BS. Never seen anything like it. Could they treat us anymore like infants?!?!?! Geez

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few years ago I got so fed up with the crap I decided only to treat this job for what it is. A paycheck. There is no future. I don't care if I am successful or a failure. I work as little as possible. I go through the motions and put up a good front. Every chance I get I will not work. My meetings with docs are friendly and never any pressure. I am a true caterer and UPS driver. If leadership treats me like I have a 5th grade education I will perform like I have a 5th grade education. When I changed to this mentality my stress level decreased and I became happier. Try it

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i bet you've also never seen so much money like this either ;-)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love selling for Novartis! It's like "recess" every day.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? Compared to other pharma companies? Novartis bonus checks suck. Even if you do well you don't make near what some other companies are paying. And on another note just because we make money are you saying that we should just bend over and take and agree to be treated like elementary kids. Seriously? God you are what's wrong with the mentality of this company. You just proved my point concerning leadership. "We pay you so we can treat you any way we want" - such crap.