What's the word on this company? Expansion?

Discussion in 'Luitpold Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 30, 2011 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the company cars? Newly hired and would be good to know. I didnt ask because its not a make or break decision.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fusion

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as a cafepharma reader for years, i know that you can go onto any job board and read things like, "worst company ever", "run away from here as fast as you can", "only interview if you really need a job", etc.

however, as a former (and laid off) employee of regency (a now non-existent division of luitpold), i can assure you this is not a great place to work. leadership is lacking as well as completely unprofessional. and no, i am not disgruntled due to being laid off. i got some good experience during my tenure and quickly moved into a much better position. so, for what it's worth, my vote is to keep looking. you'll be glad you did!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone on here work in any of the clinical, science positions? Do you guys feel the same way all the sales reps feel about the company? Just concerned as I was thinking about applying to this company and am having second thoughts as all the reviews about this company are negative. Been there, done that, don't want to do it again! Thanks!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never mind, just realized this site is for sales reps! Sorry to hear it's such a shitty company for you guys. I give you all credit anyways for doing sales, must be stressful!

Best of luck!

6. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Actually, cafepharma welcomes all employees of the pharma, device, lab, and related companies. We even have separate boards for different divisions of some companies such as lab, IT, etc. If you would like a separate board for your division of this or any other company, please let us know.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come one come all! Best on the job training you will ever get! No hospital experience? That's ok we will train you to sell in hospitals. No oncology or buy and bill? We'll cover that too. We will actually pay you as much as $75000 per year plus bonus car and bennies to move into a position you would normally never get near in big pharma. The kicker??? After 1 year, maybe less, you can move on to another company that will pay you 25k and more to do the same job. Come on folks. You can handle it for 1 year!

Layed off? No problema. Just say yes and keep looking for a better paying job. This place is such a blessing. One more thing, they need to hire a bunch of people very quickly so don't be afraid to fudge a little :)