What happened to andy Mcleod??

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Aug 28, 2012 at 7:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has this been confirmed?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Also, he has hired Eric Dremel to work for him.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea where Andy is now? I hear he is no longer at Medacta?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is no longer at Medacta

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great guy, probably the best thing that could have happened to him. I hear that company is a train wreck. Delusional domestic management team guzzling the Swiss ownership group's hot chocolate on a daily basis. My Hip, My Knee, my goodness the market doesn't care. Unless your doc wants to "get involved" and "provide feedback."

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andy was over his head. Was never President level. He thought he was though!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Working for an imaging company now

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, Thank god Andy left, Medacta just fired the Knee director
    who just replaced the other knee Director they fired, They
    then fired the Spine Director and replaced the knee director
    with a Marketing and Sales Director. Eric,Carlo and Dr
    Sicardi, the 3 stoogesstooges

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the hip director was actively working the AAOS floor looking for a job. Medacta is starting to go downhill in the US rapidly.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that would be devastating to them, but maybe they can replace him with a warehouse associate

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey do any of you have a size three femoral component or a 28mm head you can send out today to the distributor in Topeka? Wherehouse is out of stock and we need your help.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't need that stuff, just get your surgeons to Switzerland to have dinner with the Siccardi family. Once they dine with Alberto they will want to use the implants, this is a no brainer guys!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love reading these boards! I am sure many of you will be working for Medacta once the Zimmer-Biomet merger goes through. Stryker as well, enjoy the direct rep model and lower points!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would we, might get fired after a week on the job
    job for dropping a paper clip

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out their instruments and tray design, they are hilarious. Look like they are designed by a freshman in the engineering program, freshman in high school. "Fastest growing company in Orthopedics" mantra is getting old. Doubling piss poor numbers to begin with is how they came up with that catch phrase. Pathetic.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

large numbe of the customers are paid in some way. Dremel likes to come up with "Programs" in order to pay to get the business. They need to be looked at by Advamed or the DOJ. Yes agreed, the instruments are a mess but they dont care, they have leg positioner. If a company sells 1 screw and had no sales of that screw in the past then they can be "the fastest growing orthopedic company" as well. Dont forget, surgeons use them to learn the DAA then use other systems.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mcleod is a tool

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dremel is a tool. The Andy comment before this
    must have been posted by an AD for Medacta. But
    dont you worry, hell soon replace you with one of those
    employees effected by any company mergers mentioned
    on this post with a 40 thousand dollar a year college grad
    to save Carlo some money and pad his own pockets. Also,
    to you operations guys that got hired, get your resumes
    ready, your half a year into your short career at Medlacta

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard they just fired the warehouse manager with less than a year in, guess your next Sean, everyone who works for Medacta gets fired after a year or two on the job

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AM who?