Any Sales Teams?

Discussion in 'Egalet' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2015 at 9:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, I see a posting for a NSD, are you hiring for a sales team yet? Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi I see lots of CI firms are sending sell-outs to troll the floors at pain conferences. Are you still looking for us to do your paid-research for your pain market monitoring report for you? and for free? So much for your qualifications to do primary, and completely nut out of a network huh? Not feeling sad for you in the least. your welcome.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're welcome.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Someone's bitter.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

perfect! I see a job posting for a national sales director, quick i gotta run, run to CP and find out if they are hiring a sales force in this market so I can be first to tell my client. I do such great primary research with my expensive useless degree....losers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess CP doesn't have sales reps looking for opportunities at other companies. Good to know.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is any indication of the kind of people that work at Egalet, stay away.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dude, people get paid to do Competitive intelligence. They monitor these boards. They even brag about how stupid we are for handing everything over for free. Not sure If I care. I am certain that I have little to no respect people that are not up front with their hustle,

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like my manager who brags about firing people who post negative things on cafepharma. Ridiculous!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes,
    here now

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kid, don't fool yourself. Qualified candidates have networks to contact directly. These boards are dripping with unqualified market researchers posting questions anonymously. They are desperate for any kind of interview, fabricated or not. Need to have anything to stick in their monthly deliverable for their client. Don't kid yourself. Not protecting any company. Sick of the rats profiting off of The blind kindness of others.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not rally. Surely like milke