Health Insurance

Discussion in 'Myriad Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2015 at 6:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does myriad offer for health insurance and prescription plan? Considering a position in TX. I have a very sick child, so I need to know for sure. Thanks so much.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, the plan is complicated. Every time you have to go to the doctor, you have to barter for services. So, let's say you just have a common cold, that will cost you a bushel of apples. But, if you have a urinary tract infection, it will cost you 1 chicken. If you need surgery, well, you are then talking larger livestock like pigs or even cows. Now, if you don't own a garden or any livestock, then you have to work in the Myriad cafeteria, peeling potatoes, washing dishes and bussing tables. If you need medicine, oh boy, that is a completely different story. The medicine wagon and Myriad wizard comes by monthly and compounds his own medicine using left over teeth (you know, from the tooth fairy) and urine samples from company drug testing (you did ask about drug testing in the interview I hope).

So, you may want to base your decision on something like whether or not you can actually do the job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of idiot are you? My spouse has had a stroke recently, so, in addition to being able to do an excellent job at work, health care can often be a concern for professional who have family and children with medical needs.
    Grow up!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so you want current or future co-workers to effectively subsidize your known health-care costs?

if you had to create your own business and pay that cost yourself, as an owner, it probably would feel a bit different if an employee came to you with that expectation

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like management posting -- pursue other opportunities not Myriad. This company is no frills, bare bones at best. Myriad is the hospice of pharma. End of career employment.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hospice of pharma.....what an idiot you are.