Bali Trip

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2015 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for those who are in the running-any concern of traveling abroad to this destination? Not exactly the safest place I've read about-why so dam far

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real danger was in Cancun a few years back. Area out of N. Caroline fudges ratings btw. FYI.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trip is not for the winners it's for management and the coordinators. Who wants to spend two days on a plane? Traveling anywhere out of the country is dangerous today, hell, traveling within the country is damgerous!
    There are so many great destinations in the great USA, why not stay home?
    I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people pass on this one. Why Hospira will not do what other companies do.... Trip or cash equivalent?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree with the 2 day trip-I'm betting it would be frowned upon if you didn't go but I guess they cant make you?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will there be an announcement made of a possible change of venue? Interesting decision for those who have a chance of winning.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tough one for those who have families.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reluctantly weny on South African trip and it was a nightmare! Wish I had declines, as did my spouse.
    Destinations need to be reevaluated.

8. Anonymousi

Anonymousi Guest

They don't care.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cant see them doing anything about it if you "can't" go. Just go to HR

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

USA, that's all.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the reason management doesn't care about the distance is they fly "First Class" the lower level managers fly "Business Class" and the people who this trip is "Supposed" to be about, are left in steerage. When you are sitting in a Throne that makes into a very nice bed with all the creature comforts who gives a shit about the "regular" sales people who are sitting in seats with their knees up around their ears, buying their own drinks and food while the Royalty sips champagne. I have been on 5 of these trips, the last to Australia, so I have plenty of first hand experience. Management and their wives(the ones who pick where to go, "honey I want to go to Bali next year") get there fresh as a daisy while the salespeople get there wrecked. Another tidbit is that on the Australia trip the first class seats cost $12,500 each. Whiles the cheap seats were about $1,200. Then we get a statement saying the trip was worth $26,000. Our trip wasn't nearly that much maybe $5k to $7 k tops. What happens is management flys first class and stays in suites which cost a couple of thousand a night. Then the total cost gets averaged, so the rep gets a $5k/$7k vacation whiles management gets one worth about $50k. They are doing us such favors.