Bonus potential

Discussion in 'Leo Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 22, 2015 at 2:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much is bonus here?? Do reps make goal? Got a call from recruiter. She said base salary usually starts in high 60's. Awfully low for a specialty but since its a Derm position and depending on bonus structure, I may go for the first interview.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lucky if you make $500 a quarter , as a result high turnover.
    When you are at there ask why New CEO, why so many new DM why was there a layoff lady mth, why high turn over.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6 people will make their target. The rest get crumbs or nothing at all. Salary is low, benefits suck and you will not make bonus. Good luck on the interview.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last two responses are false. Bonuses have been steady for the last year, and if it hasn't been for a rep, they are under performing. Target is $7,000 a quarter or $28,000 a year. Top reps make $16,800 a quarter.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks regina, just cause you say it don't make it true. NO BONUS here

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you copy and paste the bonus report to this thread? If you don't, it shows that you are just being bitter and should leave, or you are not a rep at LEO.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolute bullshit. The target has always been touted along with the one person who makes the top. Fact is, they mess with your baseline threshold numbers and actively look for ways to screw you out of your bonus. I heard all the same fantasy numbers when I came here. Learned quickly that, unless you live in Florida or Texas, you ain't winning shit.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why dont you screw yourself?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can, and don't mind telling us what state your in, I can give you a good idea if you'd have a good chance and making bonus. It seems a few recent posts have gotten away from your questions, so I will help you with them.

It's true the target payout is $7,000/quarter = $28,000 a year. It's capped at $68,000 a year for reps who max out all four quarters, which is $17,000 per quarter. It's also true that your money depends on the region and state your working in because some states have better Medicare and Insurance coverage than others. Texas, Florida, Arizona, California are some of the best covered states, BUT, there are Northern states that have had reps making max bonus, so it's what you make of it. Base is usually $65-80 depending on your experience level.

If you really, really want to be in Derm, then LEO is a good place to be at. Sure other Derm companies pay a lot more in bonus, and offer higher bases, but depending on your base salary, $110-130K a year isn't too shabby for this job or industry. Perks are, you have a company vehicle, all fuel and maintenance costs covered.

If this isn't good enough, then best of luck finding what best fits you, but LEO isn't the bad place a couple of these posters have made it out to be.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im sorry. Between layoffs and resignations, how many have left leo in the past 2 years, including CEO and Dave?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you for an honest answer. I know this question is going to get slammed by some on here but since you give honest answers I will ask what is the car choice? Not that it matters it is a free care and any free car is a great car. I just wondered.....thanks in advance

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It'll depend on if you inherit a car from a recently departed rep or not. LEO currently has moved to Ford vehicles, either a Fusion, or Escape. Choice is yours. Before Ford, we had Chevy, Malibu or Equinox. Car or small SUV, those are the choices.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

answer please

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leo the Lion?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps that left on their own: 30+ (out of 140) (Layoff in two years=68)
    DMs: 10
    People don't stay due to pay and bonuses. Leo is slowly addressing the issues but the longer they wait the more tempting it is to move. They better get their act together.