Turnover

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Dec 14, 2014 at 1:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That tapeworm of yours just loves yo munch on the stupidity of Polly-Anna creeps. But, let me live man! I hope they stay with Iroko all the way to the point Inventiv takes their giant crap on them. You won't be able to tell them anything, they're too in love with selling a Low dose nsaid... Yup, I just said that! It looks even more ridiculous in print!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, don't be dissing the highly scientific knowledge of our sales force. We had to memorize "lowest possible dose for shortest duration of time". It took weeks. My doctors are all impressed

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hold the fort ! You're saying if I take less of a medication the side effect profile is improved? NO! Prove it! That just sounds crazy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lowest dose for the shortest possible duration. "Just say it with more passion and the scripts will fall like skittles from heaven". ..just like they do in NJ and NY, oh wait, no its because they are such solid sales professionals! Heeeheeeheee

Such unbelievable horseshit

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gone

The old witch is gone

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Gone

Regardless of what you thought of her, she's no dummy! She knows this is ending badly soon!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was too old and too set in her ways. Pharma is not like it was 10 years ago and that is why she was forced out. Yes she was force to resign. It is not about her health, none of her managers like working for her because she was a micro manager. This is not ending badly because we are moving a lot of product and doctors now know that this is a great product. If you think this is going to end badly or what we are doing is not a good thing then leave, dont be a cancer to the company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my offer letter, finally! Took longer than I thought. But- I am out of this shit hole

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run....run as fast as I can! You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is gone?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks to me like the gingerbread man has left the Iroko station. Seems pretty happy about it. Go figure

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah no definately were pushing "horsehit" I'm glad you feel that way where are you located again? probably a flyover state where no one wants to be, and yes NY/NJ/PA has the strongest number why? cause we work, we don't and sit back and complain about menial things and s****** at positive feedback about this company or the product on this site

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Working hard on CP at 2:25 in the afternoon.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha, caught it your own stream of bull shit! We all know why there are numbers in NJ and NY.... It's obvious!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please enlighten us Captain obvious!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah cause I still have a flip phone from 2005 That can't access the internet.....oh by the way I was in a prescribing office when I wrote that

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry I'm interrupting the conversation, but can someone comment on what the company car options are on the Iroko/Inventiv contract?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A donkey

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A horses ass- seriously! Just the ass, no more, no less

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So it only goes in reverse?