Everyone's Quitting

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by Anonymous, Apr 29, 2013 at 2:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why is prov still open and how is the manager to work for??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is crazy. Stay away.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clarify. Give specifics: too much pressure on sales reps? Unrealistic expectation? Exactly what and why?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how many rsu's are given when hired and how do they vest? thank you....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter how many shares you get in hire. Do the math. Value is high now. Many of us hired in last year 18 months were under water until this last pop. Hope it stays high so I can get my one year roll and leave. It's high now. It will have to go that much higher to be if any meaning to you in a year , two, three, ....small return on time investment.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great comment above. Mass exodus happening. Stay away if you care about your career or sanity

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are seven RAM positions listed on the website. Are those new positions, or people that have been let go or left on their own? If it's turnover, then it seems like a lot because I believe the sales force is small.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But isn't Max Calao there? He is a good guy, no?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clinical trial failure in transplant is a big blow. They also failed the previously hailed STEC indication as well. No confidence in the clinical team to deliver with Squinto gone now.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And we ask and ask "what ever happened to our second drug for HPP. "
    They started a sales team a year ago. Answer "crickets"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

t-minus 60 days (can't wait). tired of the constant fire drills, aggressive tactics, and internal bullying. mass exodus

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It isn't just a failure in all the pipeline indications. KOLs are raising more and more issues around extravascular hemolysis with eculizumab

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As mentioned before, it really is boiler room. High pressure tactics and crossing ethical lines.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

T minus until quitting or till something finally happens with hop?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

T minus till quitting or till something happens with hpp?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were' s the champion pony, Puffer?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updates?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of good people have left recently. Even more after this month...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Internals organs and face. Dog years.

Get out while you can. While you still look human.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say as an insider that folks that are leaving most were "poison" individuals that were there to collect $$$$$. Now that actual work is needed to be accomplished in order to launch next drug successfully, they are leaving. Definitely a changing of the guard here in which they seem to be bringing in younger, talented individuals that have potential to move the company forward. Just my two cents. It is a hectic environment for those that don't know what it is to actually make decisions and put in the effort.