Bayer Oncology

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2015 at 1:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone gets it. You launched Nexavar in RCC. Awesome launch in giant tumor. You left or asked to leave now the bitterness continues. Fairly transparent.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PB running all BUs. Clearly

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should really focus on your own situation and cease the projecting. Obviously, you are miserable where you are, but do not have the talent to get promoted or have a better organization hire you. My condolences.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster that said there are skeletons. Do tell

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are still with Bayer oncology. You are A) lazy and don't work. B) incredibly stupid. Or C) totally unqualified and never should be in oncology in the first place. Or wail! D). All the above! Congratulations, You are a well rounded loser.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you were formerly in Bayer Oncology, and yet continue to post here you are: A) still unemployed, B) Had to go back to primary care because no one else would hire you, C) Unhappily employed at a much lower salary D) Have no life to speak of

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now that is funny and true.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, wrong on all counts again, which is the story of your life. That's why even within the realm of Bayer oncology, you arrived years after all the real oncology talent left and are stuck with a primary care model. But keep trying genius.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I hit a nerve...loser

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is this "primary care model" you're speaking of? Much about reach & frequency, visual aid usage & that kind of crap or just snooty oncology reps that think they're so above everyone else not getting their tush's kissed enough? I would like real facts about what primary care means please. Haven't been a primary care rep in a long time & I'm coming from medical device... thought I might like oncology but the reps think they're so much better than anyone else for some reason so I'm trying to get a real idea if I want to pursue this division. Thank you!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post. Accurate.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone from Whippany on here? Will things ever get better? Not the company it used to be ... even a few short years ago.