Omeros

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2014 at 8:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any reps currently in the field with this contract- please comment on any information- reception in the field by docs, challenges, bonus structure, etc. Serious replies please-

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This Omeros Opportunity is a joke...Phone screened and DM couldn't answer basic questions...Couldn't give any details about contract and made no promises about immediate future...Sounds fantastic.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was phone screened and had a face to face interview for this position. DM was solid. Had complete info and was professional. InVentiv recruiter was weak.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good luck to you. i didn't make the cut but it looks like a great gig.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed but didn't get advanced to the Dallas interview. I get close but just don't make it. Very frustrating.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious,

I went to Dallas and haven't heard a word...I'm assuming all of the people hired heard already...can anyone that was offered please tell me when you were offered??? I just want to call my recruiter out when and if she contacts me. Thanks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Offers haven't been made yet expect to hear something next week either way. If you interviewed in Dallas in the morning and weren't asked to stay for a final interview later in the afternoon then you prob didn't get it. If you made the second interview in Dallas theres a good chance you got it

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told that offers are suppose to be made sometime this week

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm an Omeros employee just curious if the offers were made to Inventiv reps yet?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no omeros reps, You are busted troll

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm curious myself they interviewed a few weeks ago and everyone I spoke to that interviewed hasn't heard anything yet

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

InVentive recruiters are notoriously not professional.
    If you have not heard back by now then you are not going to Omeros.
    If you thought you would ever get a phone call after jumping through the resume, application, interview, etc. then you were thinking of a real recruiter.
    Frankly, I think they make Omeros look bad...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was my understanding that they were having interviews this week in Dallas.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed in Dallas. Omeros makes Omeros look bad. Unprofessional through the entire process.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree I interviewed in Dallas and thought they were very professional. The interview process was a little weird but thought that the management I interviewed with was impressive

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which Omeros manager is this? Maybe I interviewed with you?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The big joke here isn't the management, it's the price of this drug.
    $470 a vial!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed this week and was told I probably wouldn't hear anything until next week

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New here. Can someone please tell me what is going on here?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow what did I get myself into with this shit product!!! Docs hate it the only ones who will be using are the KOL's that were hired by company