APOTEX Generic OM3 Just approved

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2014 at 11:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See FDA Website. So they are definitely next in the game...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News flash! Only competitor trolls post this stuff on cp looking for any response. Getting tired of your type.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News flash. You were born with your brains up your rectum. That's 100% of the market genericized right after XMAS!!! Some sort of marketing genius that got us in this soup.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey fuckstick read the ingredients in the nasty stuff. Oh EPA and DHA . Hmmm not pure EPA . Not the same asswipe ! Now go away

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope I can get a job with them. Anything is better than this giant turd hole

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the highly educated poster of message #4 - here's a basic quiz- what does 89 cents mean? How's your retirement fund doing?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually very well . Over 1.4 million. House paid off, this job is my fun job. Any other ? S fuckstick?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank for chiming-in, Aaron! Hey, aren't you late for another meeting to talk about how you alone were responsible for all successes at Kos?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no that was from the cut throat smelly old man from Hotlanta

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's an old jealous backstabbing bitch he is.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then 'fuck stick' (a real genius) you must be part of this crack management team that is being investigated by the SEC for using JELIS to float the scam? Talk to me AFTER your deposition 'fuck stick'.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy big fellow. I'm just a lowly rep. Don't hate me cause we have a good product, now go back to work and mind your own bidness. Fuckstick.

Wait I hear the beeping. FLIP THOSE FRIES!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apotex has released pricing and is about to launch... goodbye VASCEPA market

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I'm sooo worried! Another EPA DHA combo, yea I'm really worried. The price is much greater than the new generation omega 3VASCEPA!

Who wants that old stinky fish burbs?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So leaving the silly hater slant aside, does any one know the % shares for LOVAZA, vs. VASCEPA vs. OM-3 generics (Teva)? I heard (but don't have hard #'s) that Teva generic owns 70% of the market? Anyone??? Buehler?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is accurate. First 2 weeks for 2015, 72% 03, 16% L, 12% V