ONC Expansion

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2015 at 10:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Celgene, can anyone currently with ONC group and-or newly hired tell me anything about the new hiring and training and expectations, tests and scores, home study and length, away training and length, training (period), culture seems pretty good, what the future holds for ONC, R/D? I know I can read online but rather hear it from people that really know whats going on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure, go crawl up your mom's ass for the answers. Now F-off you moron.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

perfect response. completely deserved by fraud hack of an OP.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha! here are some honest answers. no. no. no. no. and continued no to all of your requests. Those of us that "really know whats going on" do not feel obligated to grant you free interviews. Stop over inflating yourself, and your ability to collect research to your clients. Yes, the clients that want answers to all of the questions you re-phrased in your original post. Oh and stop accepting money for your fraud research too. You suck at it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Just returned to follow up on question. I am interviewing. Heard the DERM side is terrible and not selling much so pursued ONC side (HEM really). I understand there are two sides to HEM and looking for answers to pursue or not.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you that stupid? We already told you to go crawl up your mom's ass, bitch.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It depends on which Hem team is available. Myeloma is by far the A team right now. But Lymph side has been promised that's the place to be in a few years. Either way it's a good place to be, in comparison to big Pharma.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you provide an update? Is their any talk of expansion in Onc?

Appreciate the insight.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no, we can not. Don't feel like it. Can you provide and update on who you collect for? Who is your oncology monthly competitive marketing report with? How much are you paid? How much bonus are you paid on percentage of clients questions answered ? Bonus paid Monthly? semi annually? Do you freelance contract as a consultant or are you direct hired with a firm? Are your clients aware that CP is your go-to source? When you grab something of CP do you share where you found it with your peers? or do you deny that you search on CP to everyone you know? Do you even tell anyone exactly what you do for money? Appreciation for insigth right back at ya.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, If you are going to troll this website for data or info you must be in bad shape. You are trying to pass off that you are qualified for the I&I or the Hem division, and you're trying to decide which one to go for??? That's moronic, you obviously command very little knowledge of how this industry works. If you are serious, then that's even worse, and totally insulting to those of us who have been working hard and taking it to the bank in this industry for decades. Moron.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfectly stated response. Earlier poster in this thread is another one of many across multiple companies with oncology divisions boards, where some unqualified sleazebag obviously has passed themselves of as knowledgeable enough to get hired as a CI consultant and now has an oncology competitive market intelligence project to complete. Truth is they have zero qualifications and even less of a network to speak with, while pompously wanting to gain all this market insight for free. Please stop insulting us with these fake approaches and insulting questions. You are wasting our time. Thank you.