leaving Amgen

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Jan 30, 2015 at 11:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will be resigning from Amgen soon. I've heard lots of horror stories. What can I expect?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be ready to be done the day you resign.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your in the field it all depends on your relationship with your DM. My leaving was as easy as it could be...no issues, picked my date...of course I was a rock star

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's very easy if you are in TO...

They will give you your last date, your exit date
    Collect your personal items in a box
    Gather all your Amgen equipment including PC, iPad, iPhone etc, you will need to turn these in or leave in your office
    Leave your Am Ex card, office keys and badge/ID
    Walk out with a smile, you made the right move. Keep on smiling as you drive out the parking lot.
    Open a bottle of champagne and celebrate with your family and friends.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then go broke

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My departure was relative smooth. The only issues I had was the lack of communication (ie what to return, car drop off, etc). The biggest problem now is all the phone calls and emails fishing for information about the territory.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd rather live in a van down by the river than continue to work with trash like yourself. Here's a suggestion: go stand in traffic.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true-bobble head with no passion or purpose in life other than making a nut. Tunnel vision is your enemy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll all be dam sorry when that check stops. You'll find out!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I watch you Tools come and go like flies. No great loss at all

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That self proclaimed Rock Star is a third rate slouch, and his departure was not voluntary!
    ..... Bump!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true liberal commie, making sure someone else sends the rations. BTW, it's "damn" not "dam."

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems as though jealousy has turned to anger. Don't hate me because I'm leaving, only you can control your happiness. Looks like Neo took the blue pill!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Horror stories? Dude this isn't North Korea .. You don't want to work here you resign tirn in your shit and leave.. Not sure what you're worries about..you really think Amgen cares if u stay or go

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're going nowhere fast ! You sound like an incompetent, has been, underachiever
    Yeah, a born loser !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEHEHEHE, I love to see you angry.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Finally had the balls to leave this outfit and just bring separated from all the insecure backstabbing Whiners and micro incompetent managers has made my life so much better. Feel like I escaped from prison and my new job pays20% more and the people are decent. Not sure what caused Amgen's staff to be do jaded, mean, bitter. F$7k you all and good riddance.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trying to get out myself and agree there are much better work environments/places to go. After almost a decade at this joint, I have yet to come across ONE single person that has ever regretted their decision to leave.

Good luck to you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Scooter,
    On behalf of R*che Management, we want to congratulate you on your first step into adulthood. In order to recruit and retain the best staff possible, please accept our offer to retain a speech coach valued up to 20% of your base salary. As we grow together, please review our member protection guidelines, while you charm the entire staff of your previous employer. We look forward to your successful new position in the global family.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA Burn !
    but everyone hates HR speak too.
    Is anyone functional at Amgen?