DSI Super Bowl Party

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2015 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are dumb.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do your job or get out and stop your whining!! Do everyone a favor and stay home!!!

Likewise. Typical Corporate Management Response.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! Stop being a bunch of punks and deal with it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am dealing wit the fact that Edox will barely do a couple million this year and most of us in primary care will be let go in 6 months - year. Is that what you meant?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indeed. I agree 100%. Try to make some cash before primary care is greatly downsized.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone relax. We will have some new drugs. Dsi management has been meeting with outside sources for 4-5 years to create an ample pipeline for PC.
    Think of all the bs that BM fed us about pipeline for years.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be plenty of KY jelly provided at the meeting.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our Pipeline is great ! What are you talking about? You all need to get a grip and be thankful for the job you have. You ungrateful reps !

Now go out and sell this dog !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think you really know anything. You give false information and false hope.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously you cannot recongnize sarcasm. You should be fired.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand some things sometimes.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its funny to watch the same idiots post on this site daily. Do you work or are you the typical lazy, bogus call, cheat on your expense report, overpaid, overvalued douche rep?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all the qualities they look for in your position at HR

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That describes the entire industry.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I try to be kind and thoughtful, but I forget most of the time and end up being kinda douchey.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While I do agree that coming in on Super Bowl Sunday is not my favorite thing, I do like my $100K plus income plus bennies. So, appreciate all of the good things we have at DSI. It could always be worse and if you don't like it, there is always a door. Me, I'll go out and do the best I can and make me some money.

Just saying....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you resent traveling on Super Bowl Sunday, the terrorists win!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me likey!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be nice clearing $100k. Most of us reps aren't anywhere near that and it's not for a lack of trying. Or as LC says out work and out hustle the rest of the country. Yea bc if we make 12 calls a day here In ny/nj and a rep in Wyoming makes 4 calls a day that's a great way to gauge The amount of effort we put in. Call avgerages.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stress levels must be running high on travel before Super Bowl Sunday. You're mighty quiet today music man. Lol!!!!!