55 Insider for 2015

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2015 at 3:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This year is very important and many key jobs are at stake with upcoming launches. Jez has good understanding what current management has promised to deliver in the past and now present. First question Jez thinks is are the current management leaders are in the right roles and what is the track record. Key people in Diabetes with Afrezza and the upcoming statin therapy will be closely watched. How Mangement is doing going into the summer will be of a major concern to Paris. Will Afrezza make money? Will Mangement finger point to sales as has been the custom over the years even with clearly botched management mistakes. Jez understands to get the most out of people is change how things are done in HR. A certain person has had way to much control and input and has been key in ruining trust and culture issues. Things are already in the works as all I can ask is to be patient. Things you want done don't happen overnight and lots of behind the scenes things are in motion. Eyes also are closely watching how things go in CV and Allergy. The auto injector has been a mess with too many errors to list here including a poor launch, and much blame shifting. The new statin therapy is for bridging to other therapies that are coming over next three years. Look for many of the VP's to be gone if this don't go well. Paris now has a better understanding after all of Chris V double talk to the board and blaming others for his strategy and his hiring of Ann W who wasn't the person for the job. I will post when I can as I've changed some grammar and sentence structure to not give any clues to my idenity.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a troll. You know how I know? Sanofi has no statin. Are you referring to alirocumab?

Prove you are a 55'er: what floor the cafeteria is on and how much they do charge for a cup of coffee?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been time for Judy to go a long time ago. Too bad the damage she inflicted has taken its toll. Too many great leaders and talented contributors have left the company and Jez is left with either mid- level talent or newbies from outside with no company insight or the right brand experience. Sad.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think what you want sir. If you read my post you would know I'm not giving out any details on myself. Is not alirocumab not a statin therapy? Nice try. And I will be enjoying my free coffee thank you. I'll be happy not to disclose any insider info. In the past with layoffs I was spot on with my intel and stop with the cafeteria questions. I go through security and up the escalator like everyone else.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think alirocumab is a statin, then you are not at 55C... you aren't even in the industry.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know what alirocumab is Sporto. I guess patients that don't respond to statins or side effects and is subcu injection doesn't make it statin therapy. No use for you to read in the future any of my posts as your the typical Sanofi employee who believes everything your manager or department head tells you. Have a good 2015 Sporto.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#bullshitartist

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this person is reel.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares? The history of this company tells all. "Sport"? Good one ya jerk off.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoff announcements expected to start tomorrow

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

layoff announcements for which divisions???

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The previous three posters are not the Insider. When I give out information it will be accurate and my intel I have tone careful as to not give any hints to my identity as we know Sanofi is a pretty hostile company with its employees.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm curious why someone thinks layoffs are happening today. I would love that Intel. And I am NOT the Insider, just your average employee who's wondering if I still have a job

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That info isn't true.

55 Insider

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you read the news yet? Bloomberg et al

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: not 55 Insider

I hope you have all read today's news by now

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncology division in North America to hack off 100 jobs due to not meeting expectations. See article on Internet. Good luck to all.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was supposed to happen last year but in typical Sanofi cluster duck fashion it was delayed.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are R&D jobs, if you've read the article. Still stinks that people are losing jobs, but these are not field sales positions.