Viekira rocking it!! NOT

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2015 at 4:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...blowing him? I will be right home!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The biggest writer of Hep C in the southeast is a speaker and has yet to write a single script. This says it all.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So many of our speakers haven't written VPak yet it's not even funny. Half of them don't believe in the drug.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gotta love our speakers! ACTIONS speak louder than words.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought he was a personal friend of Catherine C-R?????

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you sure it is half?? Too high in my opinion

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just because you pay them to speak, doesn't mean he's a personal friend.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Viekira: Prescr. figures for wk ending 1/23 (Symphony/BBG) : TRx@ 204. NRx@ 195.
    Harvoni + sovaldi: TRx@ 9,935. NRx@ 5,251

We are dead...2.01% ms.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Analysts' say we are going make $3Billion this year. So f off negative posters!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Woohoo another big increase this week. You are SO wrong! This dog really can hunt!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goody for you. Headcount still isn't justified. Too many of us we're oversaturated oh and yea underperforming despite what the analysts' "say." I wouldn't bank on long term employment in HCV.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah it's Lootzie's weiner dog, a dachshund!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

(Bloomberg) -- AbbVie Inc. shares dropped after the company said sales of its new hepatitis C drug, projected to be a blockbuster, would be slower than investors and analysts previously projected.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After we pay for our shire boo boo we'll have a cool 1.5 B when we expected bazillions. Buh bye.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

after that news, next order of business...thinning of the layers...layoffs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Analysts predict 2015 US sales for VPak to be about $1.5B. Gileads Harvoni sales predicted to be $14B. After expences you're in the negative. Thats a hard pill to swollow. The BOD will not let share holder value decline to a point of no return. My prediction is that they will back off on aggressive promotion and focus on future options.