Northern CA new DCO

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 29, 2014 at 2:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shares, party of four. Yep, 4 get wined and dined for one job, this doesn't get any better. These so called winners are as dumb as a box of rocks, everyone knows it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sickening that they will be drinking on the beach whilst our jobs are in limbo. Managers married to reps is a no no at other companies even if in other divisions. Help HR, our region is messed up two ways from Tuesday.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is married in your region? I knew about the MAE married to the HSA, but she got laid off I heard. And then of course there are the sisters reporting to the same person. Who else?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the order of cuts?
    VP
    Northern CA DCO
    MAE/CTL
    Reps
    Am I correct?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought there was a rep married to a manager in Crapramento, no? Not sure about the sisters but this type of crap can screw up the dynamics for an entire region.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1.males
    2.males
    3.males

You get the point, at least the region is consistent.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh bitter one, you started griping about two ctl's in norcal and now this. You poor disgruntled contract rep who is obviously pissed off at men. Grow up, would ya?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Director? You mean Neglector. Quiet as a mouse.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see how this DCO helps you and your friends on June 23. I am sure this concern is for you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the sisters, initials or cities please. This proves this region is whackadoo. Clean house and don't employee spouses, sisters, uncles, parents and the like.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Schering Legacy laughing my ass off right now. Merck reps weren't worth a piss while I was with that lame company. Bunch of talkers and butt kissers. Have fun with your layoffs:)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good ones always land. Expect the good reps in B n C to be placed in divisions outside of PC and well ahead of June 23rd. I should know, seen a couple of familiar faces at recent interviews. These jobs aren't even posted yet, I guess it's who you know. Typical Merck style, hiding the fruit. Stick around in A n B and it is a short matter of time till we are all gone. Good luck to everyone.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good ones always land. Expect the good reps in B n C to be placed in divisions outside of PC and well ahead of June 23rd. I should know, seen a couple of familiar faces at recent interviews. These jobs aren't even posted yet, I guess it's who you know. Typical Merck style, hiding the fruit. Stick around in A n B and it is a short matter of time till we are all gone. Good luck to everyone.