Memorial Day is cancelled! Must work!!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2014 at 8:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry folks.

We must ask for hand raisers to hit the field on Monday as we strive to finish strong in the 2nd Qtr.

Your loyalty to Merck is appreciated and those individuals who choose to raise their hands in support of our goals will be justly rewarded.

We are stronger with you than without you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wowsers!! Thanks Leadership Team!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loading up the trunk now!!

Getting ready to hit the road after my cup of joe and breakfast Hot Pocket!

Driving sales is the way to go, peeps!

I'll e-mail my CTL and share a holiday sales success story too!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey why not? I can deliver sample boxes and beg for signatures on memorial Day as well as I can any other day. I may even witness a few signatures on these "calls"! I sure am a great salesperson! Boy, will these skill sets transfer to my new career well. I'm sure that other companies pay $130K for salespeople to pretend to sell.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey KF here, along with AS & BM !
    (We are having a small Memorial Day gathering of about 250 of our best friends, most of which whom do not work for this Fantastic Company. We thought we could spend a shit load of money on a party to remember all the people that once made this company great and then congratulate ourselves on getting rid of them. I'm telling you we are having a crap load of fun here, because when it comes to selling this company down the river while our GOLDEN CHUTES just getting larger; it just can't get any better than this)

But the real point here is.....
    we are keeping a close tab on this thread as we are hinging our hopes that more of you will continue to lay on your sword for us; Oh! I mean this company. In fact, we will do our best to find out who you good employees are so we can ensure you stay on with us after the blood letting occurs next month. Trust us it will be great !

If you really have some balls, tell us you name & WEIN # so me and the boys can come do a ride along with you.

Great job folks and keep up the good work you do for us every day; damnit, I mean the patient's.

KF