Applied's 401(k) employer match is a scam

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2013 at 9:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suck my DlCK MR MANAGER!!!! This company is the biggest bunch of D-League, sorry ass medical device rejects i've ever met. No wonder you're all a bunch of nerds that only wish you had some credibility. Now go back and get that doctor on FiOS!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bwwahahahaha. Best response ever! Did that guy hit a nerve?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP, it's the 4th already? What's up with you? You forgot your monthly refresh of this topic, AGAIN! Don't give up now!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Monthly thread refresher:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, you're 2 days late. What's up with that? Was being late supposed to be an April Fool's joke?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to refresh.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on schedule. Glad to see you're back on track mate and not slacking!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro, where you been? 3 month hiatus? Glad to see you're back doing the lords work.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disgusting

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually I just refreshed the original post but I didn't create it or refresh it before this. Based on when it stopped being posted on the first of each month, maybe the original poster was a casualty of The Purge (?).

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not too sure to what package you signed, I have my 401(K) matched 3x.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not a matter of perspective retirement funds are important but not as important as the ability to earn a stable long term healthy living.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit. What you are matched is not what is written in the 401k policy. Period. IF you can't figure that out either you are ignorant or stupid. Just let us know which.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody wants likes that option

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What would happen to the value of the 401k if Applied was publicly traded?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing. Applied is a private company does not offer stock, hasn't given options (which are worthless until/unless they IPO) in many years, and none of the 401(k) investment options have anything to do with Applied. They are standard mutual fund choices.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. "Standard Mutual Funds " check out the Morningstar ratings on those no name bs funds.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look like you are the only one who didn't get matched 401K.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop complaining ... Even other co like MDT, Baxter, Sryker, Olympus they all offer options.

Be thankful you got some.