Northern CA new DCO

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 29, 2014 at 2:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will Northern California get a new leader/DCO?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no open position

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please take Thomas L. Lyon III from MVID, you would be doing our vaccine division a huge favor.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many mangers have already jumped off the Nor Cal ship? I count 3 in the last 2 years. That can't be a good sign.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a director with skills in motivating others, inspiring others, mentoring others, or just communicating! You won't lose too many people then.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many of these directors exist at Merck?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how many DCOs will be cut nationwide by July 1?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a complete disappointment he has been!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start smiling, thus northern cal dco should be gone soon.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grow up and act like god damned adults. It will be tough over the next few months but turning against each other will cause more restless nights. Our DCO is better than most and has treated people fairly and with dignity. I have received numerous calls this week with reps backstabbing reps jockeying for position, not to mention conspiracy theories. This is my first and last CP post but I implore you to change behavior. I truly regret joining this group.

And no, this is not the DCO posting.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is happening out West in Norcal? Any handraisers, any word on % cuts? Who stays and who goes?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nationwide going from 26 to 12 or 14 means lots of DCO's looking to be placed or get a pink slip with matching panties!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did any males get a call from a legal firm, waz up? I didn't phone back.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep and they had what seemed to be correct #'s for reps:
    -LER's 7 females and 4 males
    -B C E 31 females and 14 males
    -Region 54 females and 35 males
    -Worse #'s, for WH, Onc, Vacc, etc
    -Also asked about unique jobs and if any employees dating or married

I get the feeling this started in Womens Health Div, many q's. #'s to be looked at post 6-23. ?????

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a female and think this is plain wrong. "Unique jobs", let's just say ONE position with two females is of course in the safe group. One is married to a manager, huge conflict in the eyes of many. The issue goes beyond male vs. female, females on the block in the wrong letter group are irate as well.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Help, our attorneys need more details. How many persons are going to Cabo in those unique situations? Just two employees or 4 total? Another question, do all winners get to take three guests? Thank you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lawyer up!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The paranoia is hilarious.

For years, Merck underpaid female employees--with some male managers giving other males merit increases they didn't deserve.

When a manager discovers that an employee with the same tenure and far fewer promotions earns nearly 20% more base salary, there's a serious problem.

Disclose the discrepancy to HR and Voila! An immediate bump in base pay---
    All "hush, hush" of course, because the phenomenon was likely rampant.

Get a grip.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Women's health what a farce. Any recent and current jobs all filled by gals. Eyes are all over this division and the west in general. Male discrimination at the worst level.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed…ironic that Women's Health is the division that offers the most job security of any of them…probably because of the skewed gender numbers that you note above…

that group has the most corrupt, sleazy bunch of CTLs as well…

but they just go on and on, perhaps not oblivious, but immune to the turmoil that surrounds them.