Let's hit the field early today!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by The Wolfman, May 15, 2014 at 6:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. The Wolfman

The Wolfman Guest

Hi Wolfpack!

Sittin' here eating my breakfast sammich and cup o' joe!

Planning out my day and decided to hit a few pharmacies ..remember an Rx ISN'T an Rx until it's filled!

Then later, ice cream blitz with my top offices!

Have a great Thursday! :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have eight or ten beg-for-sig stops lined up for today. I intend to never even mention my Merck products beyond the signature plea. ("Please, take just one box so I can get my all-valuable signature! Can I leave one box for EACH physician? Please! Please!")

Instead, I intend to sell my REAL products to those offices. You know, the ones that Merck is actually PAYING me to sell today--in their company car, no less! I'm even doing an RFM! Thank you and f--k you, Merck!!! It's going great (everything except the Merck part, that is)!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wolfpack was the name of one of my teams, way back.
    Good stuff man.

Man, I wish the pharma. industry was righteous. Too bad its not, and too bad there is little incentive to bust it, when there is a downsize right around the corner, and a bonus check that does not line up with the results obtained.

How you people put up with it, I have no idea. Its a paycheck will be the answer almost all the time. Well, that is a bad approach, and you will never be a great salesperson with that attitude. Go get em Wolf!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I started in 2000, I knew it was a mistake when I started hearing "do you need a signature" over and over...

and when the doctors wouldn't "see" me, I knew it was a problem.

Its a good paying, political and promotional job. Wish I just worked for the state, because the pay is now better and the job is easier with more stability and better benefits. Dammit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't limit yourself to Merck. Keep the Merck job and sell other things. There are a TON of medical products and services to sell on a commission-only basis. Double dipping is the best idea I've ever had. I wish I'd been doing this all along.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Tommy Tiger!
    Danny DM here, wanting the whole team to hear your message,

That was a great message this morning and some great take aways for the Wolfpack Team!

I know everyone will be hitting it hard with only 2 weeks to go in the Ride to the Top Contest this quarter!

I'm forwarding your message to Randy Wanker, our regional to show him what makes the Wolfpack Team the best!

Don't forget our 5pm Friday teleconf. tomorrow!

Have a great day out there!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a Merck retiree and almost lost my lunch reading your cheerleader message. Stocks are up. Time to shop and get ready for a weekend by the lake.

P.S. Keep the price of MRK high. It has appreciated 57% since my retirement!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MRK has risen, despite every indication of impending doom. Go figure.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good idea. I will follow the lead of my VP award wining D rep. I will call the others on the team and ask "who did you see today" so that I can write them down. Then I will hit one of the large offices with a sweets basket (I will buy two, one for my friends that are coming over later. I will then call the DCO and repeat a piece of "valuable" information to make him smile. Thanking him over and over, telling him how smart he his, how great he is, how glad I am that he is our DCO. I will show up at one of my partner's lunch with my tea-shirt dress filled with wrinkles because it is the spare one I keep in my overnight bag when I don't make it home. A great way to start the weekend. It is great to be safe!

10. The Wolfman

The Wolfman Guest

Wolfman here!

You've clearly got the right stuff to be one of Merck's best & brightest!

With your clear goals and sense of urgency, you will be spared while others are cast aside...Way to go, champion!

AROOOOOO!!!

P.S. You could always change at my place..I gotta extra bath towel :)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all act like a bunch of Merck r*****s. No wonder nobody like us

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not all, just the ones that want to be managers and managers' lapdogs. Some of us have dignity and a real sense of how pathetic Merck has become.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like the country. Yikes.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get over yourself.

You know that if you had the chance to keep your job, by chomping on your CTL's hotdog...you'd ask "Shall I put mustard and relish on that as well, sir?"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you watched the movie titanic? Don't you know that when a ship is sinking it can rise up out of the water just before going completely under. The stock didn't respond to talks of layoffs like Ken and Willie Deese expected. It is started to look like The Red Balloon at the end of the movie. Ken is going to be like that little boy when the investors are throwing rocks at his balloon(MRK STOCK) and it starts to deflate.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm hitting the local ER and Walk In Clinics with bagels and doughnuts. I know I'll get past the office cows with those fat, sugary, carb bombs!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, Wolfpack Team,,,my clock says its 6:20 pm this Friday afternoon...so you know its 5 o'cock somewhere, ha, ha, thanks for hanging in there on the conference call to review that important info on proper sample mgt. and distribution- remember to keep the name on the box facing front in those sample closets!!

We'll wrap it up for this Friday then...what's that Becky? you've got a question? Uh, sure, I'll take it off mute so everyone can hear...I see, you're not sure which side of sample box to put facing out?,,uh, just have it so you can see the name of product clearly...uh, yeah...the other reps moving samples on you...uh..why don't we it off line and discuss one on one next ride along...What's that Bill? No I'm not sure if you need to have all-season tires or winter tires in winter and switch to summer for summer? Maybe you should call fleet and check...Ok, I'll see you guys later and you Tom Monday...what's that Suzie, no I'm riding with Tom on Monday..I didn't see the email with Tom cc'd about changing......

Ok, guys my clock say 7:05 pm Friday..what Becky? No, no, really no more questions now...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself slimeball. I don't need to lower myself to your standards. I will land on my feet once I leave this organization after milking it for all its worth.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's my plan as well. I will screw this horrible, heartless sh!thole employer for as much as I can.