stock price?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2014 at 7:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why is the stock price so low?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We haven't launched a meaningful product in nearly a decade. We've lost several billion-dollar products in that same time frame. Our pipeline is hanging everything on the PD-1s and no one's at all certain that they will ever get to market. We've dismissed over 40,000 employees and closed dozens of buildings---including the corporate HQ---all to preserve our bottom line. Next month, we're hatcheting another chunk of our employees----salespeople….again. Every analyst in the nation should be able to figure out why we've dismissed 75% of our sales reps----we have nothing left to sell. Every non-manager employee with a brain realizes what a mess this company is in.

I'm surprised this stock got out of the 20's. It's worth it's assets and not much more.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a great example of artificial inflation. If a company uses the media to its advantage it can drive stock price up. We have 97 molecules we are studying, our pipeline is ROBUST, we put PATIENT FIRST, we have PD1 soon to come out, we have Ken at the helm

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i applied to merck in singapore and i never received an acknowledgement. i have two generations of senior executives at merck. no response. ken is not a leader, he is a disaster of epic proportions. vagelos changed the name of msd because it is neo nazi.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ken, you are fired, on behalf of shareholders

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biotech, ever head of it?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's because every time Merck announces another breakthrough innovation coming to market it reads like this. "BRAVECTO is a breakthrough innovation that offers pet owners and veterinarians something that no other product does – the longest-lasting oral flea and tick prevention currently available. The approval of BRAVECTO is truly a reflection of our 70-year history of innovation, research and commitment to helping shape the future of animal health, as well as our dedication to bringing novel products to market that meet the evolving needs of pet owners, customers and the industry."

It sounds like another $Billion blockbuster to me but perhaps Wall Street may not share my enthusiasm.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/merck-animal-health-announces-fda-120000969.html