Synergetics....any feedback on this company?

Discussion in 'Neurology' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2006 at 1:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Synergetics....any feedback on this company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GREAT company-- they just merged (in last year or so) with Valley Forge Scientific Corporation, and they (VFSC) have always been a very solid company with fantastic products. This company is not your typical political B.S. company-- they are SOLID, and have a great reputation! I have never heard a negative thing about them, and the physicians love their products!

Valley Forge Scientific Corp. started out in suburban Philly with just a few guys, one of them being a very reputable neurosurgeon out of Mt. Sinai Hospital...they have grown over the years from being such a quality company-- NOT from buyouts and layoffs, and that type of thing.

SOLID-- great, quality products, super reputation, good people-- I think "old-school" type of sales mentality...and overall great company! Get in now because they don't have a big sales force, and I suspect that they will grow progressively over the next 5 years or so.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you or have you worked for them? What is the surgeon acceptance of their products, or is it more of a push within the hospital? In your opinion is this a great place to get experience in the neurosugeon market?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The stock seems like it's on a roll. Can anyone comment? From what I can study in their financials they have too much inventory, no top line growth and no new products. Their offering is continuously shifting toward making products for other companies, so their destiny is not their own. Why would the stock go up in that environment?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales position posted for Northern California. Any comments on the territory, management, and sales opportunities. Are products well rec'd by the surgical community?