This dump is still around?!

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2014 at 3:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's left at this dump? Managers, trainers? This is laughable.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many folks gone.. CC, BB, JM, JB and AC (from Hawthorn) all gone
    PEDS team CP, CQ, EF gone

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most trainers either left or were let go. Not enough products to have kept them around anyway. Started looking on their time. Too many damn changes and manager is on my back about getting a signature by 8:30am. Straight garbage! Gettin up outta here soon!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Darn.
    The more I read about this place, the happier I am to not get sucked in. I was almost sold on the aggressive commission structure.

Thank you CafePharma!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of us lost products already and we're gonna have more products taken away. That's Pernix strategy to everything. Make reps bust their asses for the first year, build that territory then start lettin people go. Don't worry about who works the hardest here either, the managers keep who they like workin with and those who won't bark back.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait for the Collins hangover to clear. The new CEO has an actual background in pharma and experience in turning companies around. It will be better in a few short months.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pernix always had a string of incompetent managers, but fraudulent? wow thats new.. Way to go Pernix!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny post. Incompetent management. Terrible products. Fraudulent. Easy buy out candidate. 40k base.

What is not to love?

Go Pernix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be the reason why PC disappears half the time when he comes out for field rides and pretends hes on the phone with home office. This guy is too busy deleting shit off this cafepharma.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like every manager that I have ever worked for in pharmaceutical!

you go girl!

that is the new motto in pharmaceutical...boobs, cheer, and donuts.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place will be shut down soon. It is being set up for purchase if someone is dumb enough to buy the POS.
    No pipeline no viable drugs to sell.
    If you are smart you will leave this poorly paid directionless company.
    TRUTH!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is a fact. they hire to buff it up for sale.
    they are actually in talks now.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bootleg pharma company.. POS managers.. What's not to like here!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOOK AT THOSE STOCK PRICES SOAR.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This manager that thinks he is Enrique Iglesias (and btw you are not) needs a lesson in how to manage!