Sarilumab IL6

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2014 at 9:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will Sarilumab be promoted by Regeneron or Sanofi?

Does anyone know when they will start hiring?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard it's supposed to get approved in 2015

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The question is 'Why'? Granted, I've seen little data on it, but what advantages will it bring vs Actemra?

-Not being sarcastic, just don't get it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not being sarcastic either, quite obvious you've been snooping on here for this market shit for months/years.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FDA is concerned about Neurocognitive AEs

Evolocumab 27/2976(0.9%) vs 4/1489(0.3%) placebo

Alirocumab 18/1550(1.2%) vs 4/788(0.5%) placebo

We win! Suck it Amgen!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not even remotely statistically significant moron. If you brought that up to anyone, you not only will look like a moron (which you are), but will lose any minute amount of credibility (which you don't have)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm with Aegerion, we selling this space. Our product is over 300K a year.... We have narrow indication. Cards. Are writing for a very limited amount of pts. But we get $10,000 commission a pts with our 130K base and a shit load of RSUs. We are paid monthly, I've made between 20-50k a month. So I'm glad your in this space, more noise at there. I only need a hand full of pts to make a lot of money.

Good luck and thanks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your company is scrambling and the stock has dropped significantly. Your RSU's aren't worth a damn. Your CEO is a coke snorting and gangbanging fucktard. Your time for honoring yourself is coming to a close shortly. Good Luck to you D'Bag.