Question

Discussion in 'On Call' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2014 at 10:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard any updates on On Call? I understand there are a few things in the works and would like any information. Serious replies only please.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and they covered him with morsels and stream butter......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have a lot of jobs posted on Careerbuilder.

Medtronic positions are part-time, flex. This is an outreach and support to their full time sales staff. You are a slave and at Medtronic's mercy....could be good or bad.

Brasseler is dental sales. Established territories. Good gig, however, very hard to get in.
    They are looking for young budding aggressive easy to mold sales people. 30 - 40 candidates interviewed last year for one territory - no one hired. Search until they get the "right" one.

....and others.

Nothing like their hay day of Pfizer projects, Colgate, Oral-B, Iams, etc.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My understanding is that High Level Managers (?Owners?) are running a business on the side, and may have more interest and resources pointed in that direction.

What momma doesn't see, momma don't know about.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen - http://www.contractpharma.com/csd/companies - lists contract pharma companies.

OnCall isn't listed there. They are small time. No longer contracting with Pfizer....
    Advil, Geodon, Chantix, Premarin, Prevnar, etc. days are gone.

50% of people give them a thumbs up. 50% give them a thumbs down. Not bad, but not good, especially with below industry wages and reimbursements.

Don't wait for them....start looking at the "other" companies......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got an offer from OnCall, working part-time, interviewed with a couple people that work at the medical company I would represent. However, OnCall never mentioned a word to me that it's a one year contract, it's not in any of the paper work they keep sending me... But both the individuals I interviewed with said its 1 year contract because that's how OnCall does things. And all the forms OnCall is sending me says "this and that I report to my manager". But I've never been told who my manager is, or structure of bonus etc.....

Advice please

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since this is an OnCall contract, my advice would be to run away as fast as you can.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with poster "don't wait for them" ... "below standard wages"..true. No rhyme or reason to how selection process for candidates.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, your right, just tell people not to accept a job. Yes, just stay on unemployment, let it run out and have no income. Why don't you "run" to the logic portion of your brain. Take the job! It's a great company to work for!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have worked for them and it was great! They are kinda unorganized but who isn't during upstarts on new contracts. Very laid back- just do you job, meet requirement of contract and they will be happy.