SoCal RSM

Discussion in 'Teva Women's Health' started by Anonymous, Jul 13, 2014 at 2:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice move butt-dialing your entire team and letting them hear you ripping on them. I guess your true colors as a manager are finally shining through!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This division is a joke. Nothing but unethical shit everywhere you look.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both the old and new managers were ripping on there team. Glad they were fired. There is nothing leading this division but a bunch of shit birds. Their true colors shine through in the end.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe this is a sign that new sales leadership isn't going to put up with crap and intends to right the ship finally.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as we have the ABD leadership that we do, nothing is righted. This ship is sinking anyway. I am looking to leave after I get my offer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got too close to the truth and got betrayed doing his job uncovering fraud. The wheels of justice move slowly but they do roll along and karma is . . . Good luck with that ABM. Lot bigger story here--no proper investigation, evidence discarded by HR, big cover up and a lot of people willing to talk especially when we are all out of jobs in a few months anyway. Bet they got a nice confidential package to go away quietly.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This manager was the worst manager ever in the history of pharma. He talked. About every rep to reps. He never was in the field and wrote fake field coaching reports. He sat on his fat ass and just sent the reps tracking reports and mico managed the hell out of them...why...because he wasn't working. He was a paranoid asshole and had no self esteem or respect for women on that team. He will get his karma. The whole industry is small and he is going to find out how far and wide things travel. When he's in the unemployment line and can't feed his fat ass and he has to go work at a job reporting in at 8am good luck. He met his reps, ate a fattening lunch and went home. He called his reps crying that he'd never talk about all of them ever again if he kept his job. He didn't mean any of that. He'll never ever have one friend left in pharma. He should be out of a job until he gets psychological help !!!! Pathetic excuse for a man.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that rep was another idiot that never should've been taken back. Hey are both losers and I have "criminal intell" is what he said on the tape as the both reviewed every reps calls per day and said they were all fraud. The #. 1 money producing district in the nation and those two idiots butt dialed and let it all out about what crap talking losers they both are. It's ok- they both can go have lunch together and talk more about others. Their both handsome and great men - NOT ! They are LOSERS !!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And no one paid these two fuck sticks to leave the company but I heard they begged for a settlement to just go away.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Methinks thou doth protest too much. There is only one person on the team not working and it is you. I for one am sick of you getting away with it. Take a look in the mirror. Bragging to us about getting rid if someone at SP because of your special connection. And look what happened to the last rep who complained about you. I'm sick of how protected you are! What are you holding over that guy's head ? Not a fan of the rep who is gone but if the mgr was sooooo bad, he would not have just been promoted. I hope he does something with all the evidence he has against you and sues your ass for slander. Maybe you should spend less time in cafe pharma and more on planning your "exit strategy" with the person you have so much control over.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slander???? You are aware that they trashed the entire on tape right? It isn't slander when it is the truth and can be proven by audio tape. Please tell me you do not work here. You are a stupid fuck.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop spinning the recording to your own purpose. Did you not hear the rep ask why his 12 calls showed less in the computer? They talked about how it hadn't been refreshed and the manager showed other reps record for the day showing no calls either, not trashing, showing the rep that others who he knew were working also were showing no calls yet. Then he showed him something different. I think it was his evidence against you and he showed the rep because the rep had been a manager before the layoff and because something happened to break his trust with the person that should have supported him in a discipline plan for you. That is on the recording too, and you can hear the disappointment in the manager's voice. I think he was planning to go over that guy's head because some of us were asking why you get away with everything you do. The manager never trashed any of us. The rep said something bad about another rep, but the manager didn't. The rest of us on the team know you fake calls. We have complained about you before and nothing gets done because someone keeps protecting you, and we all know who that is, and now seeing what happened to our manager, we just want to keep quiet, get our packages in a few months and when we are no longer under the supervision of your "connection", I'm certainly going to tell everything I know. The wrong people are still here. I'm pissed beyond belief about what happened! And then we are told never to talk to the manager again? Talk about a cover up! I really want to know what you have on the guy or why he will do anything to protect you. And the manager never micromanaged me. BECAUSE I WORK! I DO MY JOB! Slander? Yes absolute slander is what you have done. Nothing in your posts about the manager is true!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The manager and the old manager/new rep are both gone. They were both FIRED. They both did wrong and recorded it for posterity. Real smart. Now stop crying over your firing and try to find yourself a new job. Maybe you will improve your character for the next job. Unethical fucks.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep fishing! You still don't know who I am, but we all know who you are and you are making a much bigger fool of yourself and your special relationship. And when this is all over another special relationship might come to light as well. I have a feeling HR has a lot of crap to go through that the manager turned over and your nasty little world is going to come crashing down, but by then we will all be gone so what does it really matter, and like I said, I will make sure I never have to work with you again.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to check your blood pressure dude. You seem wound too tight. No one gives a fuck about you or your stupid threats. The managers are just embarrassed that they got caught being the ass faces they have always been. This division has a few more of them that play the game so well that no one sees them for what they are.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's pretty obvious with all the nasty language in all the posts dissing this guy that they are from one person. The rest of us have way more class. I remember you going off on the national trainer too. You don't deserve to work at Teva. All the viewers are just shaking their heads as your character becomes so crystal clear. I know because I've talked to a lot of them. We are all pretty bored with this now, so have fun ranting with yourself.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who got fired versus who is still employed? I think that answers the question of who is a shit stain and who isn't.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can't find jobs either. No one wants men who hate women.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get back to work MA! You spend way to much time on here talking bad about people. You have no idea about either of us or our job status, because both of us are already happily employed.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is MA? Do you beat your wife too?