You are so f#cked!

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by Anonymous, Jul 15, 2014 at 12:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have fun with Bill Campbell suckers!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Care to share why?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to know why? He is really nice in person.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wait and see!!! Have fun with him!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how we are all posting ANONYMOUS and you still don't have the guts to tell us why we are fucked. I am assuming you are bitter and just got fired or you left in CSL fashion by resigning all of a sudden. The only person who would say we are all fucked is a disgruntled ex employee or spouse. I personally am looking forward to all the change. The only way I could be fucked is if CSL decided not to have a sales force. So if they fire us at NAABM then YES we are all fucked. If not, I'm going to enjoy Florida.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are not treated well here. Assume away. That is not a bitter employee...and if you work here, you know that no one has been fired except one girl from last year for calling the Kcentra hotline. Go away. If you are smart, you will interview and get out like the smart employees are doing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are all smart you will get out now before Bill makes everyone miserable with his 'perceptions' vs. reality!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok thanks for the advice. I'll quit today!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Between Rapella and Campbell I would not be so cavalier. You are on notice!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOLO NAABM

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please explain?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those two have ruined companies and careers. And the purge is just beginning to make room for more of their ilk.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they both have a great opportunity next week to gain or lose the support of the whole sales force. I hope they have put a lot of consideration in the new incentive plan. Otherwise I'm sure they will lose more and more reps to companies willing to pay. Any thoughts on how they PP / LM might achieve this outcome?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My team predicted that half would be gone a few months after the national sales meeting. It is coming true. What we didn't predict is that so much upper management would be gone.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rapella and Campbell will make certain upper mgt is cut and not replaced. Get used to those two now.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both are royal a-holes who think they are geniuses.
    And they will bring their all star drones with them.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bumpy dump

B to the u to the m to the p

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is what will happen under the BC regime:
    1. He only believes a rep is worth so much
    2. He cut operating expenses while at Teva /Cephalon in order to make himself look good to his management at the expense of the sales force
    3. The 2 oncology launches were a total bust under his watch
    4. We made no money in the pain division under his watch and very little in Oncology
    5. He was not retained by Wyeth during their lay off.
    6. He destroyed the Oncology division at Teva cephalon
    7. They have lost 30 reps in 26 months
    8. He is an old school snob who really does not care about the underlings but should get an Oscar for the acting job

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He did do a great job at NAABM. I personally don't think he will follow through and LM will just smile. The reps in the HSF are getting offers to make 20-30k extra in base pay. I hope Bill decides to increase payouts or the opportunity to make more. If they do not, they will lose more reps. I personally don't care about budget payouts. They asked us to sell a product and we OVER SOLD IT. 400% yet the management doesn't want to pay anyone over 40k per year. Thanks for the motivation.

Sincerely,

Listening to every recruiter that calls.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not trust him! This is a mistake well learned at Wyeth/Cephalon/Teva. Bill is not concerned with your welfare. He is only concerned with cutting costs like Bob to show great margins.

Good luck with your career search. Start now because Bill will turn CSL into a wasteland!