I dreamed of Stacy

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2014 at 10:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Detail after Detail, she said it was just a role play. Why did have to be on my knees ? Why did I have to crawl to the sample closet ? She said "do it again" "do it smoothly" "dont skip anything" over and over again. Would it ever stop ? I was disciplined for each mistake, a ruler on my knuckles, a kick in my shins, a slap to my face. Why Why was I unable to please her ?? Was this really just a dream ??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you stacy haters are really something. i am new but have seen a lot of managers and she seems pretty ok to me. i wish my lists were better, that the original 'plan' had been better too, but they're changing it. i wish they could stock all the pharmacies and give us a more comprehensive "super-coupon". i wish the managed care situation was better, but after launching more than 10 products, i can say that it NEVER is. seems to me that she isn't breathing down our necks, rather, she's trying to placate and adjust. give her a fuc#ing break!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i bet you have been with the company for 6 months.

maybe you should ask why masses of people agree that she has destroyed this culture.
    she has worked hard to create this hot mess!

do your homework before you comment. kiss ass.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh, grow up you big pu$$y! "destroyed this culture", what a little drama queen you are. people get hired and people leave… that's the norm. get over it!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

her reputation speaks for itself.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No asshole, speaking as a CSO I am not sure how it was like before and I do not blame CS alone. I know as a CSO , we are basically considered nothing more than disposable cups with no regard about us or our future. We are given crap as benefits and can be fired on a whim.
    No they are thinking that some territories are not viable. Why did the not know this before?
    After people make a commitment to come here, then they are "llike your territory may not need a rep" good luck!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then sell the drug, nancy. we earn our way or we get canned. period. Mallinckrodt is being extremely patient and supportive, despite some missteps. the environment keeps shifting, changing, especially in the pain "space". it is what it is. get over it and, for crissake, quit whining like a little girl with an 'owwwie'.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mallinckrodt??

Mallinckrodt is being patient????? LOL
    And Supportive?? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i defended stacy on the thread. i thought people were being too dramatic and unfair. i was wrong. i hope she gets run over by a truck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When company is sold, she will be laughing all the way to the bank. Don't worry about her, worry about yourself as we will all be gone within a year.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean with in THE year

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please get SC off this thread. I'm SO sick of hearing about her. PLEASE, just let it die. The thread, not her.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW !! She touched my arm !! BAZINGA !! She cares about me !!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More than you know, or appreciate.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she is a bad human. dishonest, mercenary, self-serving, fake. not a leader, rather, a charlatan. her karma is cancer.
    we will survive. she cannot hurt us. but what an absolutely classless way to deal with a corporate decision. what a B-level player. I am now spitting on the ground. what an utter piece of $hit!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now tell us how you really feel!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New Restrictions on Hydrocodone to Take Effect
    The federal government is finalizing new restrictions on hundreds of medicines containing hydrocodone, the highly addictive painkiller that has grown into the most widely prescribed drug in the

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love is an expression of unlimited caring, respect, openness, warmth, acceptance.

Do you feel the love ?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to hear we got rid of the dead wood

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you got wood ? wow that's a dream !!