Poly Pharma- iPad

Discussion in 'Poly Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2014 at 5:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"...will be sending out an email to be printed off and signed. This
    document will state the repair process should you have physical damages to
    the iPad while in your possession. Poly will half the cost of repairs for
    the first instance and you will be responsible for all repair cost if there
    is more than one instance."

Now you want me paying for your iPad, Chase?!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about this Chase? I pay to repair your iPad when you pay to repair my car.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paying for your car that would be an actual benefit to the rep and that can't happen. Chase would hate to do that. Treat us like crap until we find another job at least making respectable wages. How long do you think it takes him to ruin the company. I say 2 more years. 2 more weeks I hope.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His actions couldnt be more revealing of his intentions. Its my honest educated guess that he will be out within 2-4 years. Thats coming from my observation and a long time employed reliable source that shared (revealing)info. about chase and his intentions. And i believe that source ten times over any bs chase and his little sidekick neil force feed me.

Ps y'all, not a fan of cafepharma as an outlet but ive never seen a company fall so far down the hole

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The next rep or manager that says they are happy with their job and the future of Poly will be the first to say so in a long time. Yea, your managers are unhappy to Chasey. Isn't it funny how hard our managers try to motivate us when they see the writing on the wall. It's a shame Brownley was great to the reps and ran this company much better for years. It has taken what two years for that to be erased by a greed. I wonder how many hunting trips are planned in the next few months that will be charged to the company. Well i guess the numbers will just be low again....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UTA UTA POS POS just like this organization anyone happy? NO? Didn't think so

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOAH - This job is like working at BlockBuster. Neil tried to finger me in the hall during a call and I called HR and got his voicemail.

I don't think I can swallow enough Poly Tus to get the taste out of my mouth

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fire in the hole? Need UTA
    Coughing up a storm - POLY Tus - b*&&& West Side Do it Thug Life Style YO

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Caw, caw, Poly want an antibiotic, caw, caw!"