AZ DS4 Diabetes

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Aug 7, 2014 at 5:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any insight to what the future of the DS4 contract may hold? Are the signing, extending, rolling in???? Being up in the air with the contract and future sure seems like a bad idea when a newly approved competitor SGLT2 will be hiring and expanding. Just saying!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mandatory conf call @ 8 for summitt & ds4???? Anyone know why? I say we are shit canned. With ds2 having our bag, its not looking good folks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have already heard from someone inside SHIT CANNED!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Naw, too much competitive share of voice out there, as well as a new competitor launching next week. They are not going to give up any PDEs at this point.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think they will ever roll the DS4 group in. That is why they did a 2 year extension. That is their way of saying "We have no plans to pay you what you are worth, not today, not next year, in fact definitely not for the next 2 years."

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they were to truly pay you what you were worth you would get minimum wage you CSO sample jockey. Get over yourself. You're at this shit CSO because you can't get a real job. You're a 3rd class hack.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Lord.......are you THAT insecure that you feel the need to belittle other people?
    It makes you feel better about yourself in some way I suppose.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When Pfizer buys out AZ in Nov/Dec all the rent-a-reps will be gone. AZ diabetes drugs suck compared to what else is on market and market trends are down...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No no no we will never never roll you in here! Thanks for your efforts but as soon as Pfizer gets az your contract will be voided. Trust me !

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm....I would think just the opposite. IF Pfizer sneaks back in, I would say chances are better that Publicis reps would be retained and the more costly AZ reps may be on the chopping block. Pfizer already has a good relationship with Publicis.

Hopefully no one loses their job. It's no fun, believe me.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you ever think that just MAYBE we'd rather stay here and have some type of work/life balance instead of making another $12 grand total???? Most of you hate your managers and you hate their managers too. I like my Publicis manager. He is real world and has priorities in order. We work hard, and then we enjoy OUR weekends! Keep your "extra money" and keep sweating your phony field rides.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's gonna happen when the Pfizer deal is done? Are we gonna get the boot?!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how much more AZ reps make more than the Contract reps here?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I do

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has to be at least 20K difference. Maybe 30, considering their target bonus is higher.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay difference is the reason why many CSO reps start seeking job accommodations elsewhere.

With all the displacements there are many reps and managers stuck in lower pay situations. For managers the pay at least is decent.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps come and go in my territory like I've never seen at any company I've worked for. AZ REAALLYYY needs to increase overall pay or people will just come to Publicis to work for a few months or so then find something else. AZ are cheap skates. You're better off working for a smaller drug company or get a Merck contract if you're gonna do contract here and call it a day. Or just keep lookin for something else.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will leave!

65k with 20 yrs exp, awards, grad degree! Roll us into direct! &$(;,:4,!!
    More on the resume than direct coworkers! BS