Jim Cramer says Valeant stock in no mans zone

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2014 at 3:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why no mans zone. Because there are a lot of women that work at Valeant? No it is because the real men have left the company? No It is because no man will buy the stock with so much uncertainty about this company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Considering all the proof of how bad jim Cramer is at picking stocks that is reassuring for all holders of vrx.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cramer is not a stock picker he is a stock warnerator. When the strategy goes south and loses momentum Cramer appropriately dumps on the company and moves on.

Cramer likes Allergan and not Valeant. Big mo for Allergan. Little or no mo for Valeant.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Warnerator".
    Thanks for clarifying.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's Cramer saying about the December meeting?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Fool! You really think that meeting will happen???? Deal will die as soon as AGN announces the major acquisition! Stupid ass VRX scum!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if this person is an indication of what AGN employs, VRX needs to clean house!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely. Allergan's own impending cuts may take care of this problem person for us.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work at VRX dipshit!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, I guess you were calling yourself VRX SCUM? Please elevate your mindset :)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F off

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will happily "F off" all the while laughing at your level of intelligence and maturity :)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is an idiot

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Second