SURVEY

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People, it's time to be completely honest. There are laws Noven has to follow here and your name stays anonymous. If you are happy or unhappy with the ways things have gone lately, now is the time to let corporate know. Don't put fake butt-kissing crap and don't put bs negative stuff that didn't happen. Time to see if company cares so be brutally honest!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't believe they will really be anonymous - I will be honest but watch my back

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They do not care about you or their reps. Read previous posts, the evidence is clear. Noven has never put their reps first it shown that making their reps happy is important.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sad thing is there are far too many reps here scared, which is really sad. Who wants to work for a company where you constantly live in fear? If that is the case, it's time to move on. If you are an adult and given an "anonymous" opportunity to speak your honest mind about your job, why wouldn't you? There are even reps who still think you can be tracked by your company here on CafePharma. I've posted here for years with no issues, but I also don't threaten anyone and try to keep my posts honest, and have, with zero repercussion. Now if you visit this site from your work computer, well then, you're just stupid. So, my point is to stop being so scared! you can't control what the company does but when given the opportunity to give feedback just do it respectfully and productively. You can't expect change if you do nothing! I like working here and want to continue, but I was very hard on my survey as I feel the company has not helped the sales force at all with Brisdelle and missed the boat on so many things it's mind-boggling. Hopefully, we will see a mind-set change with Brisdelle at the meeting. Brisdelle is-what-it-is and will never be a major player. The company killed that with their first major mistake: Trying to sell it to out biggest estrogen targets last November/December for $80-90 a month. Pretty much all of my big Gyn's are still pissed about that and will never use it, no matter how cheap we try to give it to them now. I say try because the few providers who gave me a second chance got burned again with the copay card debacle.... No third strike attempt from them!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A little birdie says they know who they are keeping - wonder if that's true?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When would they make the cuts?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess would be the cuts will come when most pharmaceutical companies do their cuts; the week before or after Thanksgiving. Never understood why that time period, and I guess in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter, but the holidays is when it usually occurs. That way you have the holidays to feel even worse about your life.