Form

Discussion in 'Durata Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2014 at 6:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's this form I have to sign? WTH???!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can never work again if you leave on your own or if they get rid of you. The extra 15 is only if they hit their goals and if you hit yours??? The extra on top is the nice part. The guaranteed commissions were like that from launch. They should guarantee the 1st and 2nd quarters.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should sign it since you're prob not going to get an offer. We're only pulling the best players on this team. There may be one RBD worth it but the rest of the litter are the picked over runts. See ya!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is it that it was ok for Durata to pull over 10-20 percent of Cubist people and they felt that was just fine to do. Bunch of hypocrites

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have 20 years of experience selling antibiotics and I am not about to give up my right to work in ID for a few extra thousand dollars if this job doesn't work out. I am not signing it and legally they can't make me once I am already employed. Pass

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Translation: ur an even bigger moron if u sign. Not doing it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes this place is a sinking ship! They are trying to retain a sales force to sell this dump! Looks bad to potential buyers when sales force is heading for the hills ! Take the non compete and shove it!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing for a TBM role here and can't quite get what's going on with this co. Why is everybody so upset? I've read nothing but great things about the product and it seems like no one likes the sales and marketing leaders. Is it the price? The launch? What gives? I'm really turned off by what I'm hearing and reading here and surprised it's happening so early in the launch. Maybe I'll pass. Advice?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anybody pay $5000 for a skin drug when cubicin or sivextro is half the price? Dosing? That's a joke. They had to bribe the reps to stay and sell a overpriced me too. All they are doing is setting up the company to dump it and does not look good when there is a mass exodus from the sales force!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't listen to the MDCO spam. This is all MDCO recruiter tactics to scare you away from Durata and Cubist. MDCO has no identity, are they acute care, are they surgical....oh wait, they are in the ID space now.

How expensive do you think Oritavancin is going to be? You think they would pay top salaries and under price the drug? No, they will overprice it and the PI will keep it out of all hospitals.

This site is all smoke and mirrors, just call current employees to get a better understanding of each company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oooh, bitter. Sounds like MDCO passed you over. I hear UPS is hiring.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't respond to all the desperate recruiter emails. A product with a horrible PI and no price? No thanks, I'll take $10k less per year, make it up in commission and still have a job in a year. Have fun in your big pharma pods with the co-promotion with Actavis.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The funny thing about this post is that it was probably written by a 3rd string junior recruiter paid by MDCO to spam company boards who makes $60k per year.

Anyone with a pulse and Durata or Cubist in their resume could bet a job at MDCO right now.

MDCO is a no integrity company with a inferior product. Only the short sighted suckers are making the jump.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, and they probably spell way better than you, moron. "Bet a job?" Or "a inferior"...blah, blah, blah dipshit.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you've got nothing else to say, pick on grammar errors! Go back to your shit job and unethical tactics.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they guarantee 1st and 2nd quarters that would be AWESOME! I'll sandbag it to keep my goal low and turn it on in the 3rd and 4th quarter. Bam! I am a genius.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do the &%$#@(& math on dapto and stop posting lies! 155 lb patient is $3,336 for 10 days (7-14 days in PI). Not many 155 lb patients out there. More like 225 lb and up which is $4,882 for 10 days. It also needs a PICC and daily infusions plus CPK monitoring. Goodbye dapto I am on my way to making you obsolete! Also, I did my simple math at 4mg/kg which not many use anymore.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody uses dapto in skin! You are SOL with your overpiced " skin" indication. Good luck! Sivextro and Cubicin going to still eat your lunch! $5000 for a dose..... What a joke!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI. It's less than 5.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If hee haw dave is still here by year end I'm outta here. Hire shannon back as his replacement.