Triumeq Triumph!!

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Aug 24, 2014 at 1:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inferior GLD products are toast with the Triumeq Triumph! Will be awesome to see the decline of GLD and the rapid uptake of the TRIumph!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slow down there sparky!! You can gloat that way when the drug becomes standard of care! Nine out of every 10 HIV patient is being treated with a Gilead product. So pump the breaks! Don't get me wrong I am happy for the PATIENT to have another option. Hey if all else fails Gilead will just launch another blockbuster. Good luck at ViiV!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even you have to admit that Viiv integrase is a far better compound.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, options are good but I sense a bit of arrogance in the initial post that hasn't been earned yet. Let the drug launch and let's see how it goes. Gilead has it's pro's and con's but anti-virals are our wheel house. That's why I said to pump the brakes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you guys think Tivicay is good enough to be monotherapy. Paired with Epzicom does Viiv "reeeeaaally have an STR? Do you think they'd rather hitch their wagon to Truvada or Epzicom given a choice? Be honest now!!!!! Your OWN data even points out that DTG+EPZ is trending toward inferiority in high viral loads compared to TVD+DTG. Your own data!!!!! You guys have a solid product with Tivicay but Epzicom remains a dog even if you put lipstick on it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But you guys don't get compensated for TVD so I don't care what they pair it with. I just want to see you go down, thats all I care about.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing that is happening is that Gilead will continue to break records, save patient lives and do so without boasting about it.

All this disgruntled garbage is just that...non factual garbage. As for Triu...it's a solid option for a few out of many. End of the day it's a swan paired with the ugly duckling...

Gilead only manufactures and develops the best. Not crap in a pretty wrapper

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, that Complera is such a winner.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That says it all!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone hates a winner.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complera is a piece of sh-t - how did that thing get approved? Oh thats right - GLD has friends in 'high places'

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complera? Find one patient that hates their medication...you won't. It will replace the multi-billion dollar drug Atripla over time. Why? It's just another one of Gilead's awesome products.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because they can't feel drug failure.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. It's like they put a Volvo shell on a Pinto engine.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't believe everything that you hear from insiders. The high VL concern is not correct and we look silly everytime we say it. I got schooled by a Doc today. Twice. Hope I save you the same embarrassment. Felt so frickin stupid today. Thanks marketing!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a POS that product is. GLD should be ashamed to have brought a product like that to market. It's not like it's 1985 and anything would have been better than nothing. I really hope Triumeq eats GLDs lunch

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will. Mark my words.