HAVE ANY LAID OFF REPS BEEN OFFERED NEW POSITIONS???

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Sep 1, 2014 at 1:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

also, did any reps get their old job/territory back? Did they keep their salary?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am still here and seriously this place will be a nightmare. You don't want to come back to this. I hope a lawfirm takes on this as a class action. Between overtime expectations and privacy violations of medical excuses for private rooms, this is a lawyers dream. Good luck to you and you don't want to be here, trust me!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have but, reverse cowgirl hurts my knees.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I posted for two opportunities which I qualify for and a good geography fit. Although displaced, like a lot others, I was in good standing...I am not sure why I have not heard from the hiring managers. Has the opportunities been filled, what is the time line????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My understanding was that the last day for interviews and offers was this past Friday. I'm sorry

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My brother is a fireman and I just let him read your post. He wants to punch your pansy ass into the ground. He sleeps on a cot with 10 other dudes, yet somehow not one of them as evern won a "privacy" violation lawsuit. And "overtime" --- are you flipping kidding me?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah? The company I came from had us double bunk at a homeless shelter. The newest reps had to fend for themselves on the street. By the way, your brother was the fireman in that YMCA video.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did you know that? We were really proud of that video and the band he was in. But he is still confused about overpaid fortunate people crying because they don't get their way, like they are 10 years old.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont know about Forest, but many of the Actavis legacy who were laid off were allowed to apply, but not interview. It's not fair and I am pissed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Territory was eliminated and was encouraged to post for openings. None of them made sense for me geographically. Either way it wasn't something I was interested in pursuing

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What privacy violations? THERE IS NO RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR OWN HOTEL ROOM, NONE! Actavis is not a medical facility, THEY ARE NOT SUBJECT TO HIPPAA. Omy my gosh, some of you people are sooooo dumb!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We were all told we could apply for these "open" positions, however the "Actavis" had no intention to let us interview for them. Many of us who were laid off, had great relationships with our HCPs and our #'s were good. Still pizzled why they retained reps who were on the bottom of the barrel.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't feel bad, it seems to be random or based on salary or need or whatever. They kept my crappy ass partner and her calls per day, sample ratio, etc.
    were awful and so obvious she wasn't working.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who know why they did what they did. I've been in this biz for over 15 years. Know lots of people who have been laid off. No one can ever out their finger on the decision making process and factors.

But I will say one thing, most everyone gets laid off or pushed out eventually. Think about it. How many drug reps retirement parties have you been to?

Sooner or later you just get too expensive for the need in your market.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your brother is a pussy and polishes the knob!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No we work at UPS now. We deliver lots of packages.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us know how that lawsuit works out idiot! Hahaha what friggin baby.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't feel bad.....was just made an offer from a Biotech firm for 20% more, smaller territory, no samples and a great manager. To all my other displaced peeps, don't worry, I know you will all land in a better place than where we left.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd be surprised if even one rep gets called back. Not going to happen.