no more pens, so I found other things

Discussion in 'Southeast Reps' started by Anonymous, Jan 16, 2009 at 5:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that we will not be allowed to pass out pens, pad and the like, I have been thinking about what to offer the front desk people. We can not spend money like we used to be able to buying stuff they need, so I was not sure what to do. Then I was ordering at Lunch and Earn a website like a bunch of them out there for online orders and saw a promotion where the restuarant gave the medical office a gift card when you ordered lunch. The card technicially comes from the restaurant, so no phRma stuff to worry about. I took credit for setting up the gift card program and made sure the scheduler got the card. It worked great and costs me nothing.

Anybody else have creative ways to kiss up to the office staff?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about you go in, be nice, act professional and make it clear you are there to do the business you have always done WITH THE FUCKING DOCTOR. Show some value to the doctor and he will want to see you, and boom you bypass the cows.

Kissing up to these fat-ass, uneducated cows is what caused these new guidelines in the first place. You fuckers went overboard and now we are all paying for it. So bake some brownies and give out gift cards but you just look like an ass to people who are actually professionals.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you are completely ignorant of how a medical office works if you really think that way. The doctors make sure that the admin staff is taken care of which means that they pass it along to the nurses and providers, yielding a more productive office. And everyone on the staff uses the pens, pads, and tissues, not just the "cows" that make sure the entire opperation runs smoothly. I'm sure your anger stems from your inability to sweet-talk your way past a check-in girl who saw through your bull.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha Dinosaurs!

Try supplement sales..we can still hand out anything we want...guess who's the sugar pen daddy now son!

The pen IS mightier than thou sword.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

me too

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i give away dick. the fat desk ladies love it and i've got an unlimited supply.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you get paid to give shit away and buy lunches you are not a salesperson. Sorry, but it's true. They ain't talking to you. They are talking to the free sammich.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give the cows a referral (they'll love): www.lovestuff.com