Best ever "top gun"

Discussion in 'Atley Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2012 at 9:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who gets your vote?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J.C. in Georgia.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JHA

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris Johnson from tx

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHO CARES!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently not you, since you never won, or don't "CARE" who won. Most companies have circle of excellence, or presidents' club. We only had one award winner each year, so. It was a pretty big deal to anyone who wanted to be number 1.

LOSER

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you just love these moron's who ask a question but can offer no answer of their own?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rick Atley gets my vote

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coco

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dustin stein

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll tell u who it was funny that never got it was that Masotti kid from North Carolina the one who's wife wrote every drug we had. He thought he was gonna get it that one year and Coco won it hahahahah. That kid was a joke

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whole gig was a JOKE!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't that douche buy himself champagne and not even win?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to this company? Where did everyone go?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Out of Business. Started going down hill when one of the original owners "Blake Kelley" got hustled out. He was the only one that really cared about the salesforce.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blake was a great guy! Craig "john henry" drove the company in the tank!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet all those people in Texas miss working here. They were making some serious cash, but that gravy train had to end. Did other places make big money or was it just Texas?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There were some really solid people at this company even at the end. JHA stabbed several in the back! He is a coward!
    When he did that I had to leave. I got out about a month before they let everyone go. I still stay in touch with most of the people I worked with there. Good people done wrong!
    I was in Texas and the money was nice while it lasted. It was big for a while.
    He was trying to work with some group to start a salesforce. He called me and I said no way. Several said the same thing. Can't trust him!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious how he was a coward and a back stabber? If the company was broke because the FDA wouldn't let Atley sell its cough syrup, what else could've happened? There were plenty of good people at this place. Where are they now?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have been mislead by him clearly. That was his cover story to save face. FDA did not shut the company down! Cough syrup was not being promoted for several years prior to the crash and burn.
    He and that product manager were out of touch with the changing market place. Paying to much for generic formulations and pricing them at 10x that of generics is not a business model that is sustainable.
    Took his eyes off the prize and spent the money on a baseball field.
    He made promises he never kept and asked people to do what was necessary to hang on, many borrowed money to stay because "the future is so bright".
    This is a taste start the debate...