what's comical is.....

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Aug 6, 2014 at 7:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that Casey values Kohut and Inacker and doesn't realize its these two individuals that are bringing down the company. As long as MK is in power there will never be success...mark my word.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inactive & Kaput, sounds like the perfect law firm for Cardinal.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny. I think going forward that is how we should reference these two titans of the healthcare industry.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about all the incompetent crony bitches company wide??? The mess in Cardinal is VAST.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lil Matt only puts people in as his direct reports that he can control. As long as they don't have an opinion and does what he says they are golden. He is threatened by anyone who has a better idea than his own. Great leadership huh? I believe all the great leadership books are written about that kind of style...sarcasm intended.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

case and point, T.O. and D.K.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tsk tsk. Sounds like someone (or a bunch of someones) are a little bitter about the recent changes? Face it, the changes are for the better, Cardinal is better off w/o you, and the company is going to grow w/o you in the future. Take your severance and good riddance.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with all the comments and I still have a job and manage people. Yes I know, if I feel this way I need to leave. Working on it. I was hoping to get a severance.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

High level math for CAH managers...30% are waiting on a severance package, 30% are actively looking for better opportunities, 30% don't have a clue (and will most likely end up in senior level roles...some are already there), 10% don't show up and no one really notices or cares.