Dave Santos

Discussion in 'Medivation' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2014 at 10:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations Dave Santos.... You have officially solidified yourself as the biggest idiot in the history of Medivation. Hip hip..... Hooray!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Told ya, another bone-headed hiring decision of Genentech's sleaze like Larson and Post...there is a trend here....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask the Onyx people about the mess they are trying to clean up that Dave created.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That mess got cleaned up today from what I hear.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great...i'm sure D will bring them here to mess us up.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DS is a great fearless leader.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...hahaha...NOT!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who is next on DS kill list?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reunion! Must have been lonely in those meeting hotel rooms, now all reunited. Enjoy! MP especially.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost as dreamy as Thompson, McNeil, and Gorman the gang bang bros from J&J; good ole OBI guys.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a new year & Time for change! If the new CCO has any clue what he's doing he will solve the organizations problem and fire DS.

JL, please make the fields dream come true. We need a real leader. Step up and do the right thing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Culture here went from great to poor quickly after his arrival. We are all working in silos...DH did not want this to occur. It's sad...many are already looking for the best new company that is coming soon.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe we have to go to another meeting with him on stage probably showing more family photos. He has no presence or respect by us in the field. The last 2 meetings I've been at with him have been a joke. How is he even still with this company?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No skills. He wouldn't even survive as a rep. How much longer will your executive team let this guy destroy Medivation? He keep getting demoted at Genentech so Onyx hires him and fires him quickly. Bad move.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will this finally be his last Sales Meeting? I know JL had to see how week of a leader he is. No respect from us in the field.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's pretty rich hearing lowly sales force minions complain about DS while unable to differentiate between "weak" and "week". I suppose that's why you're still in the field and he isn't?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave is a good guy. If the same he was a hell of a soccer player in nj. Go CBA

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one said he's a bad guy NC. Everyone needs a side kick, more then one will go.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Removing him would change the game for the product and the culture. He's one rotten egg. Happy Easter.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all love this company and are so inspired by DH vision. To bad our sales leader DS brings us down and can't carry a conversation with us in the field or customers. Well as my boss says "do you really want someone like him in front of your customers" - enough said.