Trokendi vs Qudexy

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by Anonymous, Mar 16, 2014 at 5:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the differences between these two drugs?

From a quick look, differences seem to be that Qudexy capsules can be opened and sprinkled onto food and that Trokendi has a 6+month head start.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trokendi XR is going to kick Qudexy's ass.

1st to market wins every time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Qudexy is already for sale and sales are booming.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beginning to think Qudexy is like Bigfoot, often talked about but never really seen.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone going to talk about the recent news from those leeches at Upsher?? 24hrs in and nothing has been said..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I'm dying to hear how they are going to spin this one in our favor.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume you are referring to the press release yesterday? What's the big deal? And you make it sound like our leadership is out to get us or something with your "spin this" comment. Whatever direction we get I am sure it will be in our best interest.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, USLs strategy is pretty clear now, they basically just launched a brand generic. They are going to switch all our business. Run for the hills!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AG is no different than a brand. Only difference is if a Dr. Write Qudexy and substitution permitted, they can fill with Qudexy version II. Generics are cheap because there is no research (or very little) no copay programs, and most importantly, no sales force promoting it. Since USL has these things, the cost will be no different, thus making it a brand drug. This is desperation and the only way USL thinks they can gain market share.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax. We have a significant head start. All they have is a Hail Mary gimmick to try to gain business. My docs already think they are amateurs.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Qudexy XR is a joke.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which one of your drugs aren't a joke?!? Please tell me......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like someone struck a nerve at the old upsher home office. How's that generic launch going? I guess if you can't compete any other way you try a price play.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you seen this scam Upsher is pulling? What the hell does a fit bit have to do with epilepsy? My docs are just shaking their heads.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U mean like dropping your pants with a zero copayment card?

Right...

And please stop throwing our cards away... Lol

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must have missed the launch and Upsher's innovative marketing strategy. Talk about dropping pants... Lol

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Generic sense of humor from a generic rep

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are throwing your cards away just by giving them to offices, you'd be better off donating the paper to the homeless to burn and stay warm

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many if the superus reps are banned from offices? U toss our cards n think that will make a difference in drs rx habits.

I have no clinical data on YOUR product
    U tell people u have a migrane indication
    What % of your scripts are on label?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure what USL has told you, but we do have the migraine indication.